• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal Annual Thankgiving Eve Herf

It's gonna be a cold one guys, dress accordingly.
Randy-Snow-Suit-A-Christmas-Story-2-thumb-autox379-198180.jpg

Come on guys! It's been too long... Let's get a good size group for this one. :thumbs:

Come on guys! It's been too long... Let's get a good size group for this one. :thumbs:

I was talking to Billy about this, and I was wondering why the Doubletree nights aren't on some day that is easier, like a Friday night or Saturday night?? Id be a regular if it was on an easier night.

Now to the issue at hand, I can't make this cause its too hard to do it the evening before Turkey Day when I'll be driving 100+ miles the next day! :(

I would say we should start HERF'ing Sunday Nights ... great way to start the week plus maybe we could get Double D's Tree to put a TV outside so we could watch Sunday Night Football :whistling: wishful thinking :rolleyes:

I'm planning on attending.

It's been a while.

I should show up between 7:30 ~ 8pm.

You guys have fun. Wish I can make it. Haven't seen Matt, Rod, Wes and the rest of you guys in forever.

Now to the issue at hand, I can't make this cause its too hard to do it the evening before Turkey Day when I'll be driving 100+ miles the next day! :(

Come on now, Jon.

I drive 100+ miles just to do the herf!!!

I'd like to attend, but I have to get up very early the next morning. Probably a 50/50 toss-up as of now.

Sorry can't make it this time. I have to up early the next morning for a trip.

Have fun.

See you guys around 7:30 or 8! :thumbs:

What a really nice groupof people. Gentlemen, thanks for inviting me in and making me feel so welcomed. I wish I would have had a chance to talk with everyone.

Hope to see you all again soon.

Happy Holidays to all.