• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal/Corona: Azucar LFD Event

Hope to see you out there Jack - it's been awhile!

Bump2.gif

Wish I could have made it. :( Just wasn't feeling well enough to drive the 160 miles/3 hour round trip...next time I'm there! :thumbs:

Geoff, sorry I couldn't make it tonight (I've got my kids this weekend). I still have your smokes (well a couple of them are left anyway, there just so good and I'm sooooo weak!). I promise I'll get what's left of them to you this week. Wish I could've been there guys. Catch you all next time.

Hey guys - it was great herfing with you all, as usual! :)

Many thanks to Azucar staff - you were absolutely top-notch as usual! :thumbs:

Great to see familiar faces and meet several new ones.

Hey guys - it was great herfing with you all, as usual! :)

Many thanks to Azucar staff - you were absolutely top-notch as usual! :thumbs:

Great to see familiar faces and meet several new ones.

It WAS a great time! What time did you guys leave?

Also, "Jesus" here CLEANED UP!!!! :D :D :D

PS- What's Opus X??

Thanks to everyone who was able to make the event. It's always good to see you guy, and Ashley, and spend some time together.

Matt you are not allowed to enter anymore raffles. In the last 2 you have won 5 times. Something's fishy!

Adrian, we waited as long as we could before we went to Denny's. Sorry if we missed you. :laugh:

Geoff

Geoff,

I have failed you, my niece showed up unexpectedly from college last night for the Easter holiday. Part of the reason she ended up at my place was she did not let anyone know she was coming down. Her mom was not home when she showed up, so the taxi dropped her off with us. :laugh: I can't wait to come over to Azucar again soon, Happy Easter.

Hey guys,
I was all set to go and my 10 year old was just too sick.
Ended up at the Docs.

She is the last one of the four to get this crap that has been going around. Thank God

Geoff I am going to come by to get those sticks we talked about. I will PM you the day I am coming. Maybe Wed.

It was great meeting some of the new members (souldog, skisomalia).

Geoff - great job as usual! Can't wait til the next one.

Rod