• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal Double Tree time...

B.HOBS

I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Hey all you SoCal BOTL's, lets get another DoubleTree HERF going! I am putting out the feelers for next Thursday, the 8th of July...who's keen on coming down for a smoke???!!! It's been way too long since the last get together, so lets make this happen!!!:thumbs: Same time as usual...

-Billy

Hey all you SoCal BOTL's, lets get another DoubleTree HERF going! I am putting out the feelers for next Thursday, the 8th of July...who's keen on coming down for a smoke???!!! It's been way too long since the last get together, so lets make this happen!!!:thumbs: Same time as usual...

-Billy
I'm down for either the 1st or the 8th. :thumbs:

Won't be able to show until around 8 per the new jerb.

I can do the 8th. I'm working a fireworks stand on the 1st.

Isn't there a DoubleTree closer to the desert?

I'll be just getting home from Vegas on the 7th. Not sure if this is doable but I'll see what I can finagle.

If you make it I will have no excuse.
Hope you can it has been too long
Isn't there a DoubleTree closer to the desert?

I'll be just getting home from Vegas on the 7th. Not sure if this is doable but I'll see what I can finagle.

Hey...I drive all the way from Valencia, with a smile, to smoke with you bastiges in BFE, so you can make it out to Monrovia!!!! I better see at least 50% of you guys.
laugh.gif

Hey...I drive all the way from Valencia, with a smile, to smoke with you bastiges in BFE, so you can make it out to Monrovia!!!! I better see at least 50% of you guys.
laugh.gif

Last time I checked, there's only one guy you want to see at this herf buddy!

Hey............................................................ true.

Oi! Just found out I have a thing on the 8th that I may not be able to get out of.

I'll try to make it out; otherwise, have fun without me. Also, summer being upon us, we had better start having these more frequently!

8th looks good.

Stinki

Well shoot, since Geoff is coming, I might as well try to make it!

hehe if your going to be driving up from where you are at Jon you might as well pick m up lol :thumbs:

That's what I hate about the Monrovia herfs. :angry:

If anything Jon you can come to my place and we can ride up to Monrovia with my car, to even out the driving of course.

Hey............................................................ true.

Oi! Just found out I have a thing on the 8th that I may not be able to get out of.

I'll try to make it out; otherwise, have fun without me. Also, summer being upon us, we had better start having these more frequently!

That sucks! Haven't seen you in a long time. Oh well, if I don't see you there I hope all is well!

Bump for Thursday!

Rod and Ashley....you guys gotta come out this Thursday!!! Its been way too long!