• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal Event: Kauai Cigar and UFC

StinkiMonki

Cimb in the back with your head in the clouds and
Friends, we are happy to announce that the Azucar Cigar Lounge will be hosting a Kauai Cigar event with CP's very own Putz Mulligan (aka. Stinkin Giant's Fan).

In addition to the televised UFC fight, you will receive some amazing box prices and a free Momona.

We will also be having a raffle for cigars, cutters, lighters and of course a humidor.

If you can't make it and live outside of CA, we will be having special box prices which I will list before the event.

In case you were not already aware, Kauai Cigar also has a 6-pack sampler box and a 3-pack wooden cigar case which will be available for purchase.

We have recently added Rodney Strong to our wine list as well as Chimay beer so feel free to indulge.

This night is also special because we are celebrating the birthdays of both of our lovely and talented bartenders, Kacey and Nicole!

Finally, we will be holding a "Cigars for the Troops" fundraiser that evening. All money raised will be used to purchase cigars at cost plus any required tax. If you cannot attend and would like to donate money please contact me via PM. If you want to donate cigars, send them to the addy in my profile.

When: September 6, 2008
Time: 7:00 PM
Where: Azucar Cigar Lounge
Cost: CP is always free!

Just as an FYI, the last UFC event was standing room only so you may want to arrive about 30 minutes early. Don't forget that all the nearby restruants will deliver and our bartendars will be happy to order you dinner. Your butt never has to move from your seat!

Hope to see everyone there!

Geoff

This sounds like a great event. I will definately be there. Geoff, save me a seat!!!!!

Had me temped to go until I saw the SCrew Bruins pick....you scared of Neuheisel that you have to pick on the Bruins?

You know I will do my best to be there.. depends on work schedule, but based on what I have been working, I should be able to make it.
Scott

Come on SoCal crew!!!! I would love to see you at Stinki's tomorrow night. First cigar is on me!

Charlie, my brother, I will be there. What time should I get there? Do you need any help with anything?

What a great night....Good cigars, booze, UFC and an awsome forum with some very attractive distractions. Can't believe Rashad took the Iceman like that.

For those who enjoyed Azuca and are thinking about becomeing members they are going to raise their fee in the next week, so you may want to act. Their web site isn't correct, there is no longer a quarterly requirement, just a basic membership fee.

Charlie.. I still need to get a box of those darks... some how you left before I could purchase them. Let's hook up.

Back