• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal Guys!

Charley

The Coolest Guy You Know
When are we gonna herf again........?

Matt.......Rod.......Jeff.........

Are you guys out there....?
unsure.gif

How about this Thursday? 10/15

unsure.gif

I could make it Thursday if it was a wee bit earlier! I work at 10:00 PM in downtown LA, but I am not sure how much time I would need to commute from the Double Tree to work, as I am unfamiliar with traffic in that area. Any ideas? :)

unsure.gif

I could make it Thursday if it was a wee bit earlier! I work at 10:00 PM in downtown LA, but I am not sure how much time I would need to commute from the Double Tree to work, as I am unfamiliar with traffic in that area. Any ideas? :)

Isn't 10/15 the date and not the time?

unsure.gif

I could make it Thursday if it was a wee bit earlier! I work at 10:00 PM in downtown LA, but I am not sure how much time I would need to commute from the Double Tree to work, as I am unfamiliar with traffic in that area. Any ideas?
smile.gif

It is, but from what I recall these usually happen around 8:00 PM. :(

Hey Charley,

Man have I been looking for one of these posts for a while now. I am looooong overdue for a Herf. Hopefully we can set something up for this week. PM me if something goes down in the meantime I wiil just look here.

Cheers,
Adrian

unsure.gif

I could make it Thursday if it was a wee bit earlier! I work at 10:00 PM in downtown LA, but I am not sure how much time I would need to commute from the Double Tree to work, as I am unfamiliar with traffic in that area. Any ideas?
smile.gif

It is, but from what I recall these usually happen around 8:00 PM. :(

Ususally the DoubleTree Herfs start between 6:00 and 8:00. :thumbs: If it starts at 6:00 you would probabaly have to leave Monrovia no later than 9:00 to be downtown by 10:00 with a little extra time to spare. :thumbs:

Sweet! Well, if you gents have no problem with starting at 6:00 I could make it! :thumbs:

NorCalCigarLover will be attending the Thursday night herf!

Here's the address for anyone who wishes to come out:

Double Tree Hotel
924 West Huntington Drive
Monrovia, CA 91016
(626) 357-1900

Parking is free and easy. Exit Huntington Dr from the 210 FWY, proceed straight off the offramp into the driveway.

YES! I'm long overdue for a SoCal herf as well. I'll be there. :thumbs:

Coming from LA there is usually bad traffic on Thursday so hopefully I can be there around 7-7:30. I'll shoot to be earlier if I can since that seems to be the general consensus.

I will see if I can make it.
Darn production push either tonight or Thurs. If it is tonight, I have a good chance to sit in traffic like last time. :angry:

Uncle David is coming as well?! I am soooo there (pending my schedule of course)........

Rod, David, Jesus, Charley, and Charlie. Sh*t I am there now for sure, it will be great to see everybody it has been way too long. What about Geoff?

Now that I work in Rialto I might actually be early! I will explain then for those who care to listen.

See you guys on Thursday, Charley bring your Dodger gear! Charlie... nevermind...

I forgot that there is a game that night at Chavez Ravine! Go "Whomever-is-playing-against-the-Dodgers team" team....uh, yeah. Traffic is going to suck but I'll still be there.

Charles, Charley, and Charlie will be there. lol

Looks like a good turn out should be expected. :thumbs: I have begun the countdown on my iphone! :laugh:

Where the hell is Geoff! ???

I'll be there! Shant and my brother may be rolling too, depending on how things work out tomorrow. I have no idea what to smoke....I think maybe something in the churchill range! :D

Looks like we're finally coming back into cigar herf'n season. Should be a pretty decent turn out tonight. Looking forward to finally seeing you again Adrian, it's been a long time!