• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal Guys!

It's between going to the Kings game, or going to the Double Tree. I'll let you guys know.

It's between going to the Kings game, or going to the Double Tree. I'll let you guys know.

a Hockey Game ... is there still hockey? JK

I'm a 100% yes and I hope to be there by 7pm.

Oh I also went to the Stuffed Sandwich in san gabriel, they said we are welcome to meet there too...but they only have beer and are only allowed to serve it if you order food.
Ahhhh, so you met Sam the "beer nazi", 'eh? Him and his wife have been serving great food and beer for years and years. I'll take a Stuffed Sandwich pastrami over one from The Hat (another local favorite) any day of the year. A shame, really, as The Hat used to be great before they decided to become a chain and expanded far beyond their Alhambra roots. But that's another story altogether, and besides, I preferred it when Stuffed Sandwich was further west on Las Tunas Dr. It used to be next to Al's Cocktail Lounge at the corner of Ardmore Dr.

But I digress. Stuffed Sandwich closes much too early for evening gatherings such as this. Word of advice too: They always have great specialty beers on tap (aside from their mind numbing bottled selection). Bring your own glass if you wanna have their tap beer or you'll get stuck using those horrid little wax paper cups they hand out. Never understood why they use those...

I've met the beer Nazi once with Justin and yes I have to agree with you their pastrami sandwich is excellent. And yes they have some really good beers on tap.

This last time I went with my wife and we met Moreen (I think that's her name). She was a lot nicer then Sam. We tried their Beef Ribs, holy cow, luckily we shared cuz that was a lot of beef!

See you guys tonight! :thumbs:

Stuffed Sandwich seems pricey, are they really that good?

http://www.stuffedsandwich.com/food_menu2.htm

Yes, they are. It's probably the best sandwich shop in the San Gabriel Valley. And it's well known among hard core beer enthusiasts throughout Southern California. The decor ain't gonna thrill you though. I mean, it's no place for a first date. As casual a hangout as a place can be. I liked their old location better.

Give their fries a whirl too. They're hot air cooked and taste great for not being drenched in grease. But I nearly always choose their potato salad as my side. Everything they sell is large portioned and the potato salad comes to you looking like a mushroom on steroids (you just gotta see it). Word of advice: If ordering a sandwich, stick with the regular sandwich roll and don't mess with the other bread options. The other breads are plain ol' sliced bread and they downsize the sandwich considerably.

http://www.stuffedsandwich.com/food_menu2.htm
Yes they are pretty good. From the 2 times I've been there I have not been dissatisfied.

AND unfortunately I can't be there tonight ... have fun boys! see you next time

Guys, there seems to be no attendance love for tonight, I've got things needing to get done otherwise.... and it's freakin' cold to be outside the past couple nights! Maybe next Thursday better?

Cool, thanks for the info. I'll give them a try. Always looking for a good sandwich joint. :)

Will try my best to be there tonight.

It was nice to see Charley and Matt last night.......the rest of you weren't there so you did not get to enjoy us talking about you :sign:

It was nice to see Charley and Matt last night.......the rest of you weren't there so you did not get to enjoy us talking about you :sign:
Nice to see Charlie and Charley.

Maybe next time we'll get a few more bros out to herf! :laugh:

Thanksgiving is coming up soon. :whistling: