• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Socal IE herf

beyond the band

cantankerous newb
Ok boys I am running this up the flag pole to se who salutes.
How about our next herf we have it at Zigari? 4th and the 15 in Ontario?
I spoke with Kim the owner. Machineman on CP. He is very welcome to us herfing there. It might be nice for the high desert guys not to have to drive so far and ud South IE guys could carpool up.
Skisomalia (Grant) works there. He'll maybe we could get Geoff to show!
So how about it?

As long as it's not called a "San Diego CP Herf," then I'm good! Olde Towne has been so good to us, ya know? Maybe Grant can let us know if we can BYOB (Stone growlers, anyone?!?!). I'd be open to holding one there to see if we can maybe create a "super-herf" where some Monrovia/LA CPers show as well.... Rod, care to help us out? :D

I'd be up for this. I'll know by Wednesday if I can go on the 4th, and in a week or two for the 15th.

I'd be up for this. I'll know by Wednesday if I can go on the 4th, and in a week or two for the 15th.

Nevermind, I'm out if he's coming...! :p Hey, so have you watched any of The Pacific?

I would be into this for sure, Matt. As long as I am not too busy with work or life! And its really not too far for us LA guys!

Great idea Matt. I am in for sure. Hope to meet some of the LA gang.
Souldoggy..... We will be known as the In-Inland Herf-crew! :laugh:

Now that I'm officially part of the "IE", I'm game.

I'm game. :thumbs: Shant, LAKingsFan here, is probably game as well, but I will point him to this thread anyways.

I'm game. :thumbs: Shant, LAKingsFan here, is probably game as well, but I will point him to this thread anyways.

Just wanted to say that Quarto has not bugged me about this. Oh and by the way I'm game. Let the herfin' begin :thumbs:

I''m game, it would be good to meet some of the so called "knuckleheads", as BTB stated earlier, from around the IE and learn a thing or two. :thumbs:

So it wasn"t bad enough that I had to drive all the way out to Monrovia for a smoke but now I have to go all the way out to Ontario!
mad.gif

IT BETTER NOT SMELL LIKE COWS!

Rod..........you're killing me brother!

I'll be there. By the way......when will this herf be taking place?

The 4th sounds good to me, the 15th is a no go because I'll be in Vegas. Set up the time and I hope to make it out there.

I spoke with Kim the owner. Machineman on CP. He is very welcome to us herfing there. It might be nice for the high desert guys not to have to drive so far and ud South IE guys could carpool up.
So how about it?

I believe "4th and the 15 in Ontario" refers to the location of the lounge.................or am I reading it wrong?

Sounds like it refers to the location of the lounge.

Charley, I'm not leaving the DoubleTree! I still plan on herfing there regularly. Heck, it's on the way home from work anyways. :)

Charley, I'm not leaving the DoubleTree! I still plan on herfing there regularly. Heck, it's on the way home from work anyways. :)
Ah, you're probably right now that I look at it again. So name a day, Matt!

You caught me Charley. We are trying to steal Todd
sign.gif

Yup 4th and the 15 are referring to the local.
I PM'd Grant last night to show him there is indeed interest.
I will try to post a date asap

Now we need to put out an APB on Geoff.

Charley, I'm not leaving the DoubleTree! I still plan on herfing there regularly. Heck, it's on the way home from work anyways.
smile.gif
Ah, you're probably right now that I look at it again. So name a day, Matt!

So how about it?

I believe "4th and the 15 in Ontario" refers to the location of the lounge.................or am I reading it wrong?

I thought so too but that question mark threw me off. I thought it was a coincidence.

Speaking of the DoubleTree..... :whistling:

When we doing another??? Soon.....?

Speaking of the DoubleTree..... :whistling:

When we doing another??? Soon.....?

Make your own thread sucka!!