• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Socal IE herf

Meh, you fockers still missed me though.

I still can't believe you chose minor league hockey over us........you cut me deep Sould Man........
sad.gif

The herf was great though. Nice shop, nice people (except for the Angel fan!
mad.gif
), nice smokes. I wish we would have been able to meet Grants girlfriend though.....I hear she only has 4 teeth.....
laugh.gif

Meh, you fockers still missed me though.

I still can't believe you chose minor league hockey over us........you cut me deep Sould Man........
sad.gif

The herf was great though. Nice shop, nice people (except for the Angel fan!
mad.gif
), nice smokes. I wish we would have been able to meet Grants girlfriend though.....I hear she only has 4 teeth.....
laugh.gif

Just jealous because they won that night. :whistling:

Definately a nice shop and good people. Grants girlfriend did sound very interesting, but living in the IE/High desert area you get used to seeing things like that.

Fernious

I just wanted to thank those who were able to make it out for the herf. You guys are awsome! Grsnt and I are looking foward to our next herf. Thanks again Machineman.

Kim got to log Grant out before posting...

Thanks again for having us. Wewill have to do it again soon

I just wanted to thank those who were able to make it out for the herf. You guys are awsome! Grsnt and I are looking foward to our next herf. Thanks again Machineman.

Back