• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal pre-Thanksgiving Herf!

The Black Cloud

It's about that time! Some of us were wondering if a change of venue might be in order since the Monrovia DT isn't central to us anymore. We were thinking about perhaps the Verdugo Bar (http://www.verdugobar.com/) which is in Glendale/LA area. In addition to high quality brews on tap they have a smoking patio and might be open to having a bottle share for those of us hoping to bring our own bottles to crack open and share (Billy will call to confirm this is cool with them).

We can do the normal Wednesday before (the 21st) or we could move the date around if it's more convenient for others. Whaddaya say? It's been too long for some of us!

DoubleTree was nice but the traffic from Glendale to Monrovia was the pits. I might be game for this if this is the location.
[background=rgb(228, 217, 197)]
(3 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users[/background]

• Nimrod, 42, emoshun)

Hey 42! What's up?

That's an drive up the 110/5/2 on a Holiday evening, oh boy!

The location sounds very cool!

That sounds pretty cool but maybe we should move it to another day. Saturday might be bad because the place is probably too crowded. Sunday might work if that fits with everybody.

The place is awesome for beer. If you can get a bottle share going, let me know, i'll bring some. Depending on date, I'll try and make it.

I think Wednesday may be tough for a few that are not in the area ... Charley's idea to have it on Sunday sounds better.
Great place! They have a nice outdoor patio and I believe they have a food truck there on Sundays if anyone gets hungry.
Either day works for me but so we can have a bigger crowd then just 5 guys I vote for Sunday.

Ditto on Sunday. :)

It will just be "Post-Thanksgiving Herf" :D

So are we talking about a Pre Thanksgiving herf (the Sunday before) or a Post Thanksgiving herf (the Sunday after)?

Wow this is confusing.

I'm trying to get to California during my Thanksgiving vacation to Las Vegas. Maybe I'll just go see Jeff instead. :laugh:

No that was my bad in thinking it was the Sunday after.

The Sunday before sounds great!

Just spoke to Wes at the Verdugo Bar. He said Sunday the 18th is doable. Depending on the time we might need a reservation. Bottle sharing is iffy. That's probably a no-go and since they are a beer bar I can understand. So what do you guys think? Sunday the 18th? Afternoon (I believe they open at 3pm) or evening?

I don't drink alcohol, especially if I have to drive later. Time and location sounds good to me.