• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some Ass stole my Dogs!

atuck said:
Bill Clinton said:
Maybe your missing female dog is part of a Chinese menu by now.
[snapback]277115[/snapback]​

This dog would be way to tough to eat!

And by the way,
tool.gif
double20finger.gif

[snapback]277118[/snapback]​
Alan, good luck with your dogs. I hope the one recovers and the other is returned safely to you.

As with you, B.C. I've had you on ignore for a while, but it seems quotes are not ignored. You're truly a dipshit. Making fun of someone's loss and making an insulting remark about my race in the same post is truly classless. Crawl back down the hole you came out of.

Alan. I am very sorry to hear about your dogs. I hope you get good news on the male...surgery or not, here is to a speedy and full recovery. As for the female, I hope you find her and the POS low-lifes that took her. Don't know what I'd do if someone took my dogs...lose it, probably.

Good Luck, Brother.

Sorry to hear about your dogs Atuck. I hope Bully recovers and that you find the female.

Being an avid dog lover and owner, I have to say this.....Bill, that was probably the most classless comment I've seen made under the circumstances in here for a while!

For your sake, it's my hope that Rod bans you.... :angry:

Lee said:
[snapback]277342[/snapback]​

Done deal, Rod put BC out of our misery.

Wurm said:
Lee said:
[snapback]277342[/snapback]​

Done deal, Rod put BC out of our misery.
[snapback]277365[/snapback]​

Yep!! Thanks, Rod!! :thumbs:

This loser has been banned.

Who's next?!

Stealing someone's pets stinks. :(
It's sad the female isn't found yet
Glad the male is home. Hope he has a speedy recovery

Bill

Sorry to threadjack, atuck...

BTW - I hugged my two little clowns this morning before I sent them outside. I don't know what I'd do if either turned up missing. I've had dogs around me constantly my entire life, from the time I was a small child until today. These two knucleheads for the last 7 years.

While you have family and friends, a dog's loyalty cannot be compared. I truly believe that in order to be complete, the companionship of a dog cannot be replaced.

I sincerely hope you find your friend. I know you must be miserable.

Atuck:

Sorry to hear that. As with so many others, I'm a dog person myself. I had a dog stolen when I was a kid, so I know what it's like. I hope the one you got back makes a full recovery.

Sorry to hear about your dogs Atuck. People that harm/steal animals should be punished far harsher than they are these days.

I'll keep wishing the best for you and them!

Atuck, I've never had a dog so I can't imagine what it feels like to lose him (and her), then to find him again in that condition. Wish him the best and I hope you find the female.

As for Bill Clinton's asinine statement, it was classless all the way through. I took extra offense to the latter part of that garbage. I generally dont take offense to race comments, but to stereotype Chinese people as dog eaters really pisses me off. :angry2:

My dogs are my family, and I understand your loss. I had a half chow half shepperd who disapeared a month or so ago. He was the best dog I ever owned. He was great with children, loved everbody, and would never hurt a human being (was a terrible guard dog). I would do anything to get him back

Bill Clinton said:
Maybe your missing female dog is part of a Chinese menu by now.
[snapback]277115[/snapback]​

:0

Nice.. really nice Billy Boy.

Atuck, I feel your pain. I feel sorry for the SOB that ever takes one of my dogs... I'll hunt them down and they better hope the police get them first. 'Course I'd like to see someone try to get my 130# boy... he's a good boy, but when we're not around here's VERY wary and protective of his sister and home.

Attuck,
I am an avid dog lover and would literally be crushed and unable to function if my dog was stolen. I pray to the lord above that you can find your dog before long.

As for you, Bill Clinton, you play an interesting game of "hey, I'm not all THAT bad" with your silly, overstated and bland responses, yet foolhardy and unprovoked heartless posts (i.e. Chinese food). Care to explain how being a supposed BOTL earns you the right to make a joke that can be found as nothing but base and tasteless, bordering on inflamatory and caluculatedly vile? You are totally spineless, premeditated, and deserving of getting kicked off this board.

Don't bother responding to me with one of your usual "oh gosh golly jeez, I didn't mean to rile anyone" 12 page diatribes as if anyone is going to believe your crap! We are all starting to see you're game, as YOU are a total put-on who gets off pretending and perpetuating some Forest Gump sort of attitude, all the while being a real heartless troll as you were originally called out to be.

Ignore time for Bill Clinton.

Darren

Rod said:
This loser has been banned.

Who's next?!
[snapback]277372[/snapback]​

Thank you Rod!

Edit:

Alan sorry to hear about your dogs. I hope Bully a fast recovery and that you find your other Pit. Or she at least takes a piece out of those that stole her.

DG

Alan, I am very sorry to hear of your misfortune. Hopefully you can find the scumbag and have him kneecapped.

My wife would DIE if our pup got lost or stolen. We have been having issues with him, since we moved, with digging out and waiting for us on the front porch. We live next to a VERY busy street now and I pray we don't come home to him hit in the future. He is our boy and has been since we found him in the pound 1 year & 1/2 ago..smoke signals and best wishes for ya and the pups..good luck and Godspeed!