• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some funky Opus

^^^ I was mainly referring to things like the small circles of different color, or the laces of the football. Seems like just having that shape cut out of another colored wrapper and stuck onto the cigar wouldn't make a very strong bond.

That's what it is, though. They just cut out the shape, use some pectin, and attach it. Also remember that some of the dots are not pasted on... rather a hole is punched through the wrapper around it. So the dot isn't on top, it's a window into the wrapper underneath.

^^^ Duh to me.. Thanks for the clarification moki!! I can only hope I'll ever get to smoke or even hold a rare Opus creation!!

Side note:
What is the plural for Opus? Opus, Opusses, Opusee, Opi??

^^^ Duh to me.. Thanks for the clarification moki!! I can only hope I'll ever get to smoke or even hold a rare Opus creation!!

Side note:
What is the plural for Opus? Opus, Opusses, Opusee, Opi??

The plural of "Opus" is "Opera"... what what you're looking for is "Opus X Cigars" ;)

Great pictures, Moki! I envy you...

Those cigars are testament to the talent of those that work for the Fuentes, as well as the Fuentes themselves. I hope I can snag something like that someday. Absolutely beautiful!

Yeah they are more cigar art than anything else... but also Ariel and Carlito playing around with different prototype shapes and such. I'm sure some of them make it outside of the secret stash room ;)

You can see a few El Escorpion in the picture you posted which leads me to believe they do release these occasionally. Maybe next year's Opus 22 set will have a multi-wrapper Culebra. :thumbs:

Yeah they are more cigar art than anything else... but also Ariel and Carlito playing around with different prototype shapes and such. I'm sure some of them make it outside of the secret stash room ;)

You can see a few El Escorpion in the picture you posted which leads me to believe they do release these occasionally. Maybe next year's Opus 22 set will have a multi-wrapper Culebra. :thumbs:

Here are a few more:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=49573434&id=4917813&l=e353491579

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=49573435&id=4917813&l=e353491579

;)

Holy Sh*t! Moki, those pics were unbelievable! I'm still shaking my head in amazement. I have sooo much more respect for the art of how a cigar comes to be.

Thank you for letting me see those.

Can you imagine having access to any of them you wanted? I wonder how much they cost!!

Can you imagine having access to any of them you wanted? I wonder how much they cost!!

They aren't really sold, other than sometimes at charity auction. So no real value, outside of aesthetic.