• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some funky Opus

Awesome! That culebra was amazing! Not to mention the other cigars. Wonder if he'd trade THE EGG for a football. :laugh:

Great stuff, Moki. I didn't know that Opus leaves were aged in rum barrels.

I've been wanting to ask this for awhile Moki...Can you actually smoke one of those footballs? When I look at the thing I'm thinking the center diameter has to be a couple inches. How the hell do you keep a stick with that ring going>? Aside from the obvious of smoking it hard and fast till it kicks you a$$..ahahahahha
or is it just one of those collectibles.

Art

**edit to add last sentence

I'm glad I don't have to work in that box factory for a living.

I've been wanting to ask this for awhile Moki...Can you actually smoke one of those footballs? When I look at the thing I'm thinking the center diameter has to be a couple inches. How the hell do you keep a stick with that ring going>? Aside from the obvious of smoking it hard and fast till it kicks you a$$..ahahahahha
or is it just one of those collectibles.

Art

**edit to add last sentence

Yes, you can.

like this: http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?pos=-359

and this: http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?pos=-361

quetzalcoatl_culebra.jpg

Holy moly! It would be hard to put fire to such creations as those, but I think I could do it. :laugh:

Quick question:

Are all those colors derived from wrapping technique (different wrappers applied for the patterns) or are some of them colored in some way??

I know a lot of it is wrapping with different wrappers for pattern, just didn't know if they were all done that way.

Those are some crazy pics. Thanks Moki

Yes, you can.

like this: http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?pos=-359

and this: http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?pos=-361

quetzalcoatl_culebra.jpg

WOW!!!
thats a crazy smoke. I know that those must be from the personal stash of 'El Jefe' and they are all probably one of a kind creations, but do you think any of them make it to see the light of day outside the 'secret stash room'??

I am just looking at the picture again and cant help but think that they are all works of art. What a talented bunch of people they have there.

thanks for the pics

Art

I didn't realize people not named Ed were allowed in that room. Interesting.

In all seriousness, that pencil looking cigar with the Opus band on it in the lower left hand of the big picture you posted is the coolest, IMO. How did they get the hexagon shape to it?

I want them all. all of them.

Oh, we will have them Evan...yes we will. Meet me at LAX on the 23rd at 1700 hours, bring a black bodysuit, boots, a stun gun, lubrication, and a vest. We'll get in there and show Moki how special his collection is, just you wait...!!

To VICTORY! :sign:

I want them all. all of them.

Oh, we will have them Evan...yes we will. Meet me at LAX on the 23rd at 1700 hours, bring a black bodysuit, boots, a stun gun, lubrication, and a vest. We'll get in there and show Moki how special his collection is, just you wait...!!

To VICTORY! :sign:

E, when Jon asks you if the chloroform smells OK, politely decline.

My dentist uses a mask like that for the Nitrous (the nose mask, not the bunny mask). I effin love that stuff!

Quick question:

Are all those colors derived from wrapping technique (different wrappers applied for the patterns) or are some of them colored in some way??

I know a lot of it is wrapping with different wrappers for pattern, just didn't know if they were all done that way.

None of the wrappers are colored; it is all just different types of processed tobacco leaf (candela, claro, colorado, rosado, maduro, etc.)

WOW!!!
thats a crazy smoke. I know that those must be from the personal stash of 'El Jefe' and they are all probably one of a kind creations, but do you think any of them make it to see the light of day outside the 'secret stash room'??

I am just looking at the picture again and cant help but think that they are all works of art. What a talented bunch of people they have there.

Yeah they are more cigar art than anything else... but also Ariel and Carlito playing around with different prototype shapes and such. I'm sure some of them make it outside of the secret stash room ;)

^^^ I was mainly referring to things like the small circles of different color, or the laces of the football. Seems like just having that shape cut out of another colored wrapper and stuck onto the cigar wouldn't make a very strong bond.