• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some good news: It's a boy!

CRQuarto

Brrraaaiiinnnsss.....
Despite everything going on with the wife's job, there's also always good news to look forward to. Today we finally found out what we were having, and now I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival in October of Remington Anthony Quarto!

Only scary thing is the kid moves a LOT. My mom laughed hysterically when she heard that and told me I'm going to get mine...I guess that's how I was, and I was a really big handful, haha...

Congratulations. So, you saw the turtle? (we went through a lot of kidding over that because my son's name is same as one of the TMNTs.) All the best.

Woohoo buddy!!! Congrats bro! 

CRQuarto said:
Only scary thing is the kid moves a LOT. My mom laughed hysterically when she heard that and told me I'm going to get mine...I guess that's how I was, and I was a really big handful, haha...
This is the reason I am afraid to have kids!  After what I put my mom through....I don't know if I could handle a little me! 

Congrats!!