• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some interesting news

Congrats brother!
I look forward to having a celebratory cigar with you in the near future!
The 'I need to smoke a cigar to celebrate the birth of our firstborn' line just might work with her!

-Rob

Funny that you say that. I gave some thought to what te "firstborn" smoke would be, and the response was "You're going to leave me with a ewborn to go smoke a cigar?" Uh....yup.

Awesome news Josh! Kids are the best thing that have ever happened to me.

Congrats you and the wife Josh!
Too bad the scratch in your floor didn't happen after the baby was born.
Rob

Great news Josh.

Now I fully understand why you were so frightened by the scratch in the floor. It wasn't just your wife coming home it was a hormonaly unballanced woman coming home. :D

Wow! Congrats. You have every right to be terrified, but being a father is truly the greatest blessing.

Get some sleep. You will never sleep agan, as you sleep now.

Doc.

Should you be frightened? No, frightening is not strong enough :laugh:

jk, greatest thing in the world is becoming a Dad :thumbs:

Congratulations to you and your wife! Don't forget to buy a box of cigars with your offspring's date of birth on it. ;)

Congrats man! My wife has been talking about it more and more, and as exciting as the idea is, I can completely sympathize (sp?) with being terrified! Hope all goes well, and congrats again for being blessed with this opportunity. Take some notes on the hormonal swings throughout so that I can get an idea of what I'll be in for in the next year or so!

:thumbs:

Any idea what kind of smokes the kid is going to want for his birthday?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Congratulations, Josh! Dont' let anyone scare you. It's a wonderful thing. :love:

Wilkey

Knowing me, the kid will want expensive rare ones.
Thanks everybody. I am really excited. Moderately terrifed, but excited nonetheless.

Congratulations!

I bet the wee-one starts with a '98 Fundi....then works up the ladder from there.... ;)

Any idea what kind of smokes the kid is going to want for his birthday?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Congratulations, Josh! Dont' let anyone scare you. It's a wonderful thing. :love:

Wilkey

Knowing me, the kid will want expensive rare ones.
Thanks everybody. I am really excited. Moderately terrifed, but excited nonetheless.

Congratulations!

I bet the wee-one starts with a '98 Fundi....then works up the ladder from there.... ;)

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I hope. I'll be looking for a box of 4/2008 (when they come out, obviously) to do the once a year on his/her birthday thing.

Congrats to you and Laurie, Josh.

The good news is that it is estimated to cost $250,000 these days to finally get one kid out of your house.
So, stock up on those HTF sticks now. :laugh:

Brian

The good news is that it is estimated to cost $250,000 these days to finally get one kid out of your house.

Brian

If I write a check now, can we jst skip it and get it straight into its own apartment?

Congrats, Josh!

I'm not too far removed from the first and it is exciting and frightening all at the same time. Don't sweat it, though. There is no joy greater in this life than bringing a child into the world.

Best wishes to you and your family. :)

Brian

If I write a check now, can we jst skip it and get it straight into its own apartment?

Be careful what you wish for! Bar/Bat Mitzvah will come soon enough as it is! Savor the moment!

Holy smokes Josh ..... congratulations!

Don't let anyone kid you, it's the scariest thing in the world! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:cool: