• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some interesting news

smokelaw1

Cigar Ambassador
Well, just got back from the doctor with Laurie, and we have been cleared to make it public.
Looks like I am going to be a dad. Probably around April 2.

Just saw some pictures of the little leg-kicking thumb-sucking arm flailing mini-human that I am now responsible for.

Holy crap.

Any idea what kind of smokes the kid is going to want for his birthday?

CONGRATS... Hahahah.. Yer in for it now.. I myself don't have one yet, but can't wait till I do...

Enjoy and take care of the young lady who's brooding your spawn!

There must be something in the water here lately!

Congrats Josh.........that IS interesting news! You will never be the same!

Congrats Josh!

Boy, will Uncle Gary have some things to teach the tot.

:D

Thats awesome Josh, Congrads.

Congrats Josh!

Boy, will Uncle Gary have some things to teach the tot.

:D

Hell, whenever Gary comes over, the DOG loses bladder control....what makes you think I'll let im anywhere near something that is ALLOWED to crap in the house...and I have to take care of said crap?

Thanks to all of you.
Times like this remind me of how much I actually value the friends I have on this forum. I get some flak for it (you are all collectively referred to as my cigar girlfriends by the mother of my child), bu when we were given the all clear, Iactually got excited about coming and telling you all.

Congrats brother!
I look forward to having a celebratory cigar with you in the near future!
The 'I need to smoke a cigar to celebrate the birth of our firstborn' line just might work with her!

-Rob