• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some Medical Advice

If I did the math correctly, I should die at about age 156.

Great, now my wife will have a reason to be pissed if I live too long.

Doc.

So, now I can tell my girlfriend that a boob job is beneficial to my health, awesome!

So, now I can tell my girlfriend that a boob job is beneficial to my health, awesome!

Maybe she can get them prescribed and have her insurance pay for them

Maybe you can get a digital camera and tell her it's beneficial to CP's health as well!

Maybe you can get a digital camera and tell her it's beneficial to CP's health as well!

LMAO!

LMAO!

BTW.............I'm 300 years old...Really!

HA! If there was ever a clearer case of guys making sh*t up so they can get away with looking at boobs.

I love it.

"Honey, you have to let me subscribe to Playboy magazine. My doctor prescribed it and he says it's medically proven to help me live longer."

Hmm, maybe I can get my health insurance to reimburse me for subscriptions. Quality.

Gentlemen, I hope cigars are around in a thousand years 'cause I'll sure as Hell still be alive after reading this article!! ;)

Instead of lying about going to the strip club, I can truthfully say I went to the health spa... I always knew boobies were good.

Derek

Instead of lying about going to the strip club, I can truthfully say I went to the health spa... I always knew boobies were good.

Derek

I suppose I could use the health benefits of a strip club as an excuse. I actually live a short walk from one of the better known clubs in Winnipeg (350-500 metres, depending on how straight of a line you stumble).

Maybe I can claim the cover charge on my benefits?? :thumbs:

Aside from the funny sex and boobs jokes....

This is the stupidest medical advice ever. Just get off your ass and go walking for 30 minutes ya lazy arses!! :sign:

This is the stupidest medical advice ever. Just get off your ass and go walking for 30 minutes ya lazy arses!! :sign:

Why so many double posts in this thread?

Good question, Rod. I'd ban Jon just to set an example. :laugh:

I agree :laugh:

I'll throw empty Tatuaje tubos at him while he's taking one of those 30 minute walks instead of just looking at some breasts