• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some New Fake Arrivals!

The pictures are posted above, I have not heard back from the Vendor yet, I have Pm'd a bunch of guys listed above the name already!

LOL....thanks AL...now for some photo's of the box! ;)

I just checked some 08's...and the band on the right fits.

Everyone would like to know who the vendor is!!!!

However, the right people have been informed and the "ball is rolling." It's time to sit back, relax and smoke a good one.

Everyone would like to know who the vendor is!!!!

However, the right people have been informed and the "ball is rolling." It's time to sit back, relax and smoke a good one.

Agreed. Us newbies need not be asking for the name of the vendor, let the older guys handle it.

Could you look closely at the clasp on the box? Underneath the clasp it should say "Schmale Germany".

What's on your box?

It does say Germany on the box as I believe the box to be authentic however the contents are not! I am currently in contact with the vendor and I will post an update shortly.
Could you look closely at the clasp on the box? Underneath the clasp it should say "Schmale Germany".

What's on your box?

I do believe the Yellow ribbon on the CoRo box should be blank

Thanks

Bart

Bart...

I believe you are correct. I've gone through several boxes of CoRos and have never had a band with printing on them.

What's the box code on the boxes? There's always the possibility of new band design. Like Rob, I've seen varying colors of PSD4s from light Colorado to a deep dark red, but I've never seen that band before. Many of the other marcas have gone through a recent band change and this may be the case with these PSD4s. Many questioned the authenticity of their cigars when Montecristo changed their bands in 2002, Cohibas in 2003, and when HdM added second bands to the Epi 1 and 2. Thanks for bringing this up, but if they're from a known legit vendor, don't rush to judge them fake until you get confirmation. Post the box code of the PSD4 and some of us can check with other vendors.

How did CoRo's come into the discussion? :sign:

He mentioned something in his post about buying CoRo's as well, and questioned whether there should be printing on the band or not.

I'm too lazy to go back to copy and paste. :D

The Vendor has agreed to fully refund me upon return of the fakes however I hesitate to ship them on fear of getting into some legal trouble. I have done some reading online regarding Customs and its not good. I am afraid I may have just made a $600 mistake. Thanks to all who posted, I hope NONE of you get burned this way!

The Vendor has agreed to fully refund me upon return of the fakes however I hesitate to ship them on fear of getting into some legal trouble. I have done some reading online regarding Customs and its not good. I am afraid I may have just made a $600 mistake. Thanks to all who posted, I hope NONE of you get burned this way!

OK...who is the vendor?

Did we determine these to be fake?

OK...who is the vendor?

Did we determine these to be fake?

The big question is what did the vendor say about these being fakes.

Gary, PM incoming.

Agree it would be good to know more about the vendor response and the box codes/box pics. I haven't heard bad things about this vendor in the past