• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Somebody stop me!

LilBastage

Meat is murder! Tasty, tasty murder.
I am loving smoking a pipe. The myriad tobaccos that are out there and the great selection of pipes is just really exciting to me. So exciting that I can't stop acquiring pipes! Here's the latest:

BoswellFree.jpg

A Boswell Freehand. It is without a doubt the most beautiful pipe I've purchased to date. The Boswell folks were incredibly helpful and friendly. I can't wait to try the samples of their tobaccos that were included with the pipe.

I'm tempted to make the switch completely. If I sell off all of my stash (excluding gifts, of course) I could probably purchase a few more pipes and enough tobacco to last into my 50s! Hmmm...

Good puffing all!

:)

I love my Boswell Canadian! I saw that freehand the other day and was sorely tempted. Boswell pipes are great and their service is as well. (mandatory disclaimer here)
I hope they sent you a sample of their Magnum Blend. I need to call them and order 8 or 16 oz.

I love my Boswell Canadian! I saw that freehand the other day and was sorely tempted. Boswell pipes are great and their service is as well. (mandatory disclaimer here)
I hope they sent you a sample of their Magnum Blend. I need to call them and order 8 or 16 oz.
They sent a sample of Mild English, Northwoods, and Christmas Cookie. He asked me what I like and I told him "mild english blends and good aromatics since I'm just starting out." With a chuckle he said he thought he could find something to send me up here "in the northwoods of MN." :laugh:

I did get the list, though. I'll definitely be buying a few blends form them in the future.

You just keep selling that stinky old cigar stash mate.... :whistling: :D