• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SomekindaCrazytodoaPass

grateful1

Oh My!
Pass order:
insight
napa_smokes
CigarStone
Brickhouse
jfields
tony-ny
thinde
rob300c

Player takes*:
2 Fuente Pink (16)
1 Davidoff (4 Special R and 4 Special T)

Player puts:
Dollar-ish value pass.
Cubans or non are fine.

Players - anything in the Puts section will also be up for pass items.

For those in the front worried about missing out on the puts-takes...this pass may circle back....or it may not! 😀

If we need supplies or a large box ...let me know.

Last edited:
Fuente Rare Pink WOA

player takes 2 sticks and puts equal total dollar value of smokes

dm to players to go out soon

Special guest appearance by...
@insight

As a vip instigator, beedog wrangler and overall pervert of truth... our special guest will choose 1 participant to join in this journey!

Choose wisely!

Are you really going to allow @CigarStone be in this pass after all the SHIT he started because he didn't like the way XYZ123 did his cigar sale?
It wasn't his cigar sale that tripped my trigger. It was his domestic abuse, felony theft, felony bail jumping, and numerous lawsuits for failure to repay debt. His excuse for the domestic abuse was more than I could take . That's the kind of thing that gets people killed in prison.

Maybe it was all those cigars he renigged reneged on.

But other than that, he was a great guy!😂

ETA: (THIS DAMN NEW PHONE!)

Last edited:
It wasn't his cigar sale that tripped my trigger. It was his domestic abuse, felony theft, felony bail jumping, and numerous lawsuits for failure to repay debt. His excuse for the domestic abuse was more than I could take . That's the kind of thing that gets people killed in prison.

Maybe it was all those cigars he renigged on.

So you like the cello on?

Maybe it was all those cigars he renigged reneged on.

What's the domestic abuse deal, I didn't track that poor soul's past activities? Also I didn't fix the typo to be a dick, I just don't need someone dropping that post on me in a year and accusing me of hate crimes.

What's the domestic abuse deal, I didn't track that poor soul's past activities? Also I didn't fix the typo to be a dick, I just don't need someone dropping that post on me in a year and accusing me of hate crimes.
That is absolutely hilarious! I just got a new phone and it doesn't do speech to text worth a crap. I wish I had caught that before I sent it.

He was arrested for violation of a domestic abuse restraining order. That's all I needed to hear to know he was a scumbag.