• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SomekindaCrazytodoaPass

Box has arrived, I will get into this over the weekend and give the box an inspection.

Takes: 2x rare pink WOA, 1x Special R

Puts:
07 signature sg
Angels share Fuente Fuente from idk, a while ago?
2004 anejo 50
Monte 1 bum abr-15
Scdlh principe elm jul 15
Sig 1 uer sep 17

Since there are no numbers, I didn’t number anything. But if you can’t figure out which is which why are you even here?

lmk if anyone has objections and I will adjust accordingly, IDK what I’m doing anymore

Takes: 2x rare pink WOA, 1x Special R

Puts:
07 signature sg
Angels share Fuente Fuente from idk, a while ago?
2004 anejo 50
Monte 1 bum abr-15
Scdlh principe elm jul 15
Sig 1 uer sep 17

Since there are no numbers, I didn’t number anything. But if you can’t figure out which is which why are you even here?

lmk if anyone has objections and I will adjust accordingly, IDK what I’m doing anymore
Always keeping things interesting!

Phil dropped off the pass today. It’s already going to smoothly since pirates haven’t stolen it yet even though Phil had it in his possession, so I’ll be leaving it out over the weekend to get rained on and make sure the box needs to be replaced before I open it.

Should have puts up sometime after the 4th of July.

Good seeing you today bud and excellent rec for the chop lunch, looking forward to having that cigar soon.

Take 2 rare pinks 1 special R

Put
Monte #1 MUE JUN 10
Tatuaje Le Verite 2009
God of Fire 56 2014
Fuente BTL 2015 ish
Punch Punch from 50 cab TAU NOV 11

Take 2 rare pinks 1 special R

Put
Monte #1 MUE JUN 10
Tatuaje Le Verite 2009
God of Fire 56 2014
Fuente BTL 2015 ish
Punch Punch from 50 cab TAU NOV 11
To be clear:
Along with the required 3 taked, Ya'll can also do takes-puts with the smokes added.

@Brickhouse Wyatt, UPS says I will get the pass today. I can probably get it out tomorrow or Friday. Can you give me an address please?