• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Something very Personal and Horrible Happened to markmarksman

So great to hear that you're back home Mark. Get well, my friend. We will definitely meet on another occasion, be it on my coast or yours...All the best, brother.

That's good to hear, Mark. Here's to a very speedy recovery...best wishes. :thumbs:

Derek

It's great to see you posting from HOME Mark! Get well brother!

Yea man... Take all the time you need and recover. Hope to see you back in smoking shape soon!

Man, Thank you brothers. I am finlly home. The body is a little worn out but the spirit is alive and well. God for sure has a plan. I am humbled after reading the threa and I wish to thank each and every one of you for all the positive thoughts.

Mark

Likely excuse! You are just looking for a way to get short term disability. Get back to work!

Jim

Glad to hear you're at home brother. Have faith...

Glad to hear you are back home, take care of yourself!

God Bless you Mark....it's great to have you back.

Rest up, eat well, listen to half of what the doctors say :laugh: and you'll be up & runnin' before you know it.

Make sure you sniff your cigars once in a while...like a carrot in front of a horse...it'll motivate you to get better bro!

Take care.

Celebrated being home with a nice steak and the only Opus X Maduro I had. I knew I was saving that stick for something. :)

Glad to hear you're home now Marky Mark, the Bromance between you and Jimbo lives on!!! :sign: