• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Something wrong

PuroBrat

I am not here :^)
when I try to click to see all of the room, such as Lobby or Passes in Progress etc..

There appears to be an error with the Cigar Pass database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here, if this does not fix the error, you can contact the board administrator by clicking here

Error Returned
mySQL query error: SELECT DISTINCT(ibf_posts.author_id), ibf_topics.* FROM ibf_topics
LEFT JOIN ibf_posts ON
(ibf_topics.tid=ibf_posts.topic_id AND ibf_posts.author_id=384)
WHERE ibf_topics.forum_id=4
and ibf_topics.approved=1
and (ibf_topics.pinned=1 or ibf_topics.last_post > 0) ORDER BY pinned DESC, last_post DESC LIMIT 0,30

mySQL error: Got error 28 from table handler
mySQL error code:
Date: Tuesday 11th of May 2004 09:01:19 AM

I'm getting the same thing. The only way I'm getting to see anything is through 'view new posts'. I've even tried going to the home page and clicking on forums there.

The error seams to point to a Full Partition where this board is stored, but I am sure Rod will have it fixed shortly

Please let me know which forums you guys are seeing these errors. The only one I see the error appearing is in the Lobby.

Please check.

Thanks,
Rod

It is intermittant as well, sometimes I get into one of the rooms, and sometimes I don't.

Thanks Rod, you are The Man :D

Your hard work is very apreciated :thumbs:

I love this place :love:

How about now? Everything working?

Seems to be... this was happening on and off I think Friday of last week too. Just a random occurance, it seems like.

It's the SQL server. We're working on it so it won't happen again...

It seems okay now, I too was having a heck of a time. I couldn't get in at all for about an hour or two.

Thanks for the quick fix Rod :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:
It seems okay now, I too was having a heck of a time. I couldn't get in at all for about an hour or two.

Thanks for the quick fix Rod :thumbs:
CC if that happens again please move away from any sharp objects....Lifa can continue without CP for a little while :p