• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sometimes you dont have to be good if your lucky

The Mayfair Hotel in DC, heard client 9 owned it while staying there. ;)

Still open no one got it yet.

Hint: the right chain was only mentioned once....and again several people know at this point and are waiting for oyu to ask.....

Killer find! Aside from humidification, are you going to refinish/refurbish at all?

Thanks for the contest. A nice way to keep the karmic balance. I'll say Waldorf-Astoria-Bull and Bear Bar.

they paid you to get it outta there..get a set and forget from bob.damn was I late on this :sign:

Killer find! Aside from humidification, are you going to refinish/refurbish at all?

Thanks for the contest. A nice way to keep the karmic balance. I'll say Waldorf-Astoria-Bull and Bear Bar.

The doors need adjusting and balancing (they are way off and very heavy...I think Doc may have been right after all) and the seals checked. Overall it is in amazing shape and even better than I suspected when I inspected it at the hotel in the back area(to busy checking out the fine ass F&B manager selling it to me.......and yes i did get the date...lol) The finish is not perfect but no gouges or scratches and as most of my furniture was bought at country and antique auctions it matches EXTREMELY well with my other furniture. So probably not going to need to do to much after all. I am going to try the Moist-n-Aire and if it works fine if not I will probably get an Avallo. The only other thing is it looks like in the back they had an electrical outlet box installed and now there is a hole, which I have temporarily stuffed with bubble wrap.

Anybody know a local woodworker in the NYC area who would work for smokes?????...lol

Pictures to follow soon!!!!

The doors need adjusting and balancing (they are way off and very heavy...I think Doc may have been right after all) and the seals checked. Overall it is in amazing shape and even better than I suspected when I inspected it at the hotel in the back area(to busy checking out the fine ass F&B manager selling it to me.......and yes i did get the date...lol) The finish is not perfect but no gouges or scratches and as most of my furniture was bought at country and antique auctions it matches EXTREMELY well with my other furniture. So probably not going to need to do to much after all. I am going to try the Moist-n-Aire and if it works fine if not I will probably get an Avallo. The only other thing is it looks like in the back they had an electrical outlet box installed and now there is a hole, which I have temporarily stuffed with bubble wrap.

Anybody know a local woodworker in the NYC area who would work for smokes?????...lol

Wow. That was a shot in the dark! But you said they bought a new humi, and only a handful of hotel$ in NYC would still carry smokes. Almost went with The Peninsula based on the bamboo mat in the pic.

The only other thing is it looks like in the back they had an electrical outlet box installed and now there is a hole, which I have temporarily stuffed with bubble wrap.

When you post a picture, I may be able to give you some advise on how to do it yourself.