• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sometimes you dont have to be good if your lucky

Cool cabinet. Congrats!
I'd venture a guess at 12 easy payments of $5.99, for a drive out price of $71.88.

Thanks for the contest. Best of luck to everyone!

It appears to be a piece of Mission style furniture. It's seems, from the photos to have a tongue and grooved solid wood back. Frame and panel constriction, and probably joined with mortise and tenon joints. It also looks like quarter sawn oak, typical of mission style. No one does that anymore. Made in the 1920's perhaps. I'd like to see it in person. I suspect it's worth a lot more than you paid.

Doc.

$150 to procure and no idea where from......................

WINNER!!!! I will leave the other half of the contest open. You will have to track down someone who know the answer!

In answer to Doc it is not that old but you are right about the construction and I was told by someone that anew piece of theis "industrial grade" would be over 10K new. As a matter of fact the new replacement they bought was double that....

Putz PM me your addy!

$150 to procure and no idea where from......................

WINNER!!!! I will leave the other half of the contest open. You will have to track down someone who know the answer!

In answer to Doc it is not that old but you are right about the construction and I was told by someone that anew piece of theis "industrial grade" would be over 10K new. As a matter of fact the new replacement they bought was double that....

Putz PM me your addy!

Yes, it's good to be lucky! Thanks for the contest! :thumbs: PM sent.

Tower Cigars.....

Those guys love to give stuff away

Tim

Came from a Hotel?

Ok well yes and I am letting you guess which one once since you were the closest....everyone else that already guessed tough luck.. :rolleyes: ...now watch the answers fly for the second fiver....lol

1st right answer gets em'

It appears to be a piece of Mission style furniture. It's seems, from the photos to have a tongue and grooved solid wood back. Frame and panel constriction, and probably joined with mortise and tenon joints. It also looks like quarter sawn oak, typical of mission style. No one does that anymore. Made in the 1920's perhaps. I'd like to see it in person. I suspect it's worth a lot more than you paid.

Doc.

You know you are welcome anytime Doc, just leave them damm colors at home when you travel down here to Yankee territory...lol :sign: