• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Son of a b*tch !

Funny AND devious! :thumbs:

Joebunaga is also from Austin.

Edit to add nice hit to the sender.

Set-In-Stone said:
Next thing you know he'll want himself for SecretSanta, too.

Im calling you out newb. Two of the items in the package were from Texas....one in particular was from "Austin, TX". Not to mention your curiosity within the bombing threads. Don't under-estimate my skills. I was born and raised in NY and see through the subtle talks... You are now officially on my radar.  ;)

Can't a man just get more involved in CP without all the suspicion?

I demand a lawyer! And I blame society!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPy2pZU52Pg

Smokin'Sims said:

Now don't you be pointing fingers Sims, as I recall you were down here when? Last week? Suspicious...

Smokin'Sims said:

I am aware he's from Austin, and believe me, Joe has been in my sights as well ! In fact, when I notice the Austin, TX on one of the labels, Joe was the first person I thought of.   :cool:  Not to mention, he is especially quit lately. Not to mention I know he has a happy trigger finger.  ;)

Joebunaga said:

Now don't you be pointing fingers Sims, as I recall you were down here when? Last week? Suspicious...

Aww hell.... Now Im confused ! Looks like my monkey will be picking some poor innocent bystanders to whack. 

Mine were return addied KC, but actually mailed from Austin according to the USPS tracking #.  ???

So apparently, Brent is one busy guy, or somebody's declared war here at Cigar Pass!

I wll say this---I know we don't discuss particulars here, but I'll just say this . . . the forum I was on before Cigar Pass, we had bombing "crews" and lots of bombing "wars" and every once in awhile, in the heat of battle, a crew would send out a "finishing bomb."  The kind where you just had to say, okay, I can't possibly top that, you win, you fuggin' bastige.

What landed on my doorstep today was THAT kind of totally uncalled for, way over the top pure class.  Whoever you are . . . damn.  :blush:

~Boar

Not A Nice Person said:
Mine were return addied KC, but actually mailed from Austin according to the USPS tracking #.  ???

So apparently, Brent is one busy guy, or somebody's declared war here at Cigar Pass!

I wll say this---I know we don't discuss particulars here, but I'll just say this . . . the forum I was on before Cigar Pass, we had bombing "crews" and lots of bombing "wars" and every once in awhile, in the heat of battle, a crew would send out a "finishing bomb."  The kind where you just had to say, okay, I can't possibly top that, you win, you fuggin' bastige.

What landed on my doorstep today was THAT kind of totally uncalled for, way over the top pure class.  Whoever you are . . . damn.  :blush:

~Boar

That's exactly what I thought when I opened it... weird. It shames me to admit it, but you may be right on this one Boar.
I may have to just admit defeat with this one...

Now I know what the bright flash to my east was...lol

Love it when some one blows a BOTL up...Nice!

...can someone at least give me a hint as to the smaller cigar that came with no band ?
I would hate to waste a cigar, because I am unaware of what it is...  :whistling:

If there is a small cigar with no band, hmmm is it dark? If so could be a RASCC, if it is, and CO had involvement in this, I smell backslide mixed into this somehow.

C

Set-In-Stone said:

Im calling you out newb. Two of the items in the package were from Texas....one in particular was from "Austin, TX". Not to mention your curiosity within the bombing threads. Don't under-estimate my skills. I was born and raised in NY and see through the subtle talks... You are now officially on my radar.  ;)
Noobs callin noobs noobs.  And another noob pointing it out to top it off.  That's a lot of noobness.

Set-In-Stone said:
...can someone at least give me a hint as to the smaller cigar that came with no band ?
I would hate to waste a cigar, because I am unaware of what it is...  :whistling:

Backwoods?

MrAnderson41 said:

Noobs callin noobs noobs.  And another noob pointing it out to top it off.  That's a lot of noobness.

Ha ! I will forever be a newbie. After last year's war, I wear the title as 'newb' with pride.
I also agree with you, a lot of noobness.

sweepthelegnate said:

Backwoods?

:laugh:  Perhaps ?