• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Soprano Boss

I've yet to smoke a Soprano I didn't like. I just hate paying a royalty to the show with every one. There are too many other cigars in that price range that I'll buy first.

I've yet to smoke a Soprano I didn't like. I just hate paying a royalty to the show with every one. There are too many other cigars in that price range that I'll buy first.

I happen to love the show, so paying a royalty wouldn't bother me at all... except I cant find the damn things over here to purchase.

I have to say now I want to smoke one of mine. I have 1 boss 1 associate and 3 soldiers. I've smoked one of the soldiers which was good, then replaced it. They are great smokes I'd like to find a couple more bosses though befor my best friends wedding

Donk, my shop has them, IIRC about $14, dunno how hard they are to find by you, but PM me if you wanna set something up.

I have had a couple Soprano's and really liked them both! It was the first CAO that I really liked! :D

I just wanted to update this review after smoking another boss this evening.

I love these cigars, I wasn't able to get such an awesome ash this time around but the cigar was everything I remembered and more.

A must try if you like CAO.

Awesome review! I haven't smoked a soprano yet, but my brother has some associates he's gonna let me try (I think lol). Now I can't wait!