• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sopranos

Zeebra

Daddy still loves Padrón!
Anyone pumped for the final episodes? I actually ordered the movie network here in Canada so I could see the episodes as they aired. Kind of a slow, lumbering build up in the first season 6: part 2 episode last Sunday. I'm so anxious to see how they decide to end the series. Anyone with a thought as to how it's going to all wrap up?

I hear they whack that dude Mickey Pancia :whistling:

I hear they whack that dude Mickey Pancia :whistling:

Ha! I'd love to be on the show. They actually had a slight Canadian angle this past weekend when Tony and Bobby met with 2 guys from Quebec on a deal. That was hilarious.

I am excited to see the last few eps but I am also preparing myself to be disappointed. The last 'season' just didn't impress me much, I hope they can pull together some good writing to finish it off

The series went down hill for me when they whacked Uncel Pussy!

I predict that Tony will be arrested on a RICO charge, Bobby will get arrested for killing the Canadian guy. Pauly will die of cancer and Chris will get whacked!!!!!!!

I dig this show.
I have been trying to download it from season 1 but have given it up as a bad idea, So am thinking I am going to have to buy the complete series when I find it.

My only prediction is Chris will finally get whacked sending Tony on a hit rampage :sign:

I predict that Tony will be arrested on a RICO charge, Bobby will get arrested for killing the Canadian guy. Pauly will die of cancer and Chris will get whacked!!!!!!!
I think it'll be much more messed up than that. A story like this isn't made to have a nice happy ending. Seems like a war is brewing between Brooklyn and Jersey. I'm thinking someone is gonna get clipped next episode. An important character, but not a main guy like Tony. Maybe Pauly or Syl. Chris? I can see him getting doped up and psychotic and go after Tony. Also, I think something is gonna happen with the family. Carm, Anthony Jr, Meadow? Something big is gonna happen and it might be accidental it, it might not.

Anyway, one thing I've learned from watching the teasers over the years is that you won't really get what you expect. Who knows?

i think they all join Hari Chrisna and dance every home football game at the Swamp.

Have you read the new Cigar Aficionado? Great article and an interview with David Chase. Talks of a Sopranos movie are being tossed around, so whacking Tony doesn't seem realistic. Maybe to the big house for a stint...but whacked?...doubt it.

When Bobby whacked that guy in the laundromat and the victim tore off the front of Bacala's shirt, I said "That's it for Bobby. Evidence." But these guys always leave so much forensic evidence behind when they pull their crap and it's never come back to bite them in the ass.
I know... you gotta "suspend disbelief" to enjoy this stuff.
And I enjoy it!
Maybe Bobby'll get busted and rat on Tony to lighten his own sentence. Janice will probably tell him to go ahead and do it.

Have you read the new Cigar Aficionado? Great article and an interview with David Chase. Talks of a Sopranos movie are being tossed around, so whacking Tony doesn't seem realistic. Maybe to the big house for a stint...but whacked?...doubt it.

Absolutely! Very nice read. Some good stuff from cast member interviews too.

Tension on last night's show. The mistrust between Tony and Chris is at an all time high. Also I love the storyline with Phil Leotardo, things are gonna be interesting the final few episodes.

Blood-bath last night on the show. 1 more episode to go --- anyone watching???

Blood-bath last night on the show. 1 more episode to go --- anyone watching???

Yep. Absolutely crazy episode. So intense. Don't know if there are any here who missed it, Tivo'd it or otherwise are going to see it soon, so I won't spoil anything by discussing it in detail...but it was a great, and sad, episode. Can't wait for next weekend!

I was glued to the TV last night. Awesome show and left you hanging and wondering how it's gonna finish next week.

I thought the "Train Wreck" scene was awesome, and very symbolic of what's happening with the family.

Here's a question. The "Other" Family Boss was told Bobby was #3 in the Family after Tony and Silvio. Where did this come from?? Anyone else think Pauly is a rat??