• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sorry state of the TSA

Roy R. Frush

Karaté?
By MICHAEL STANTON, Associated Press Writer 58 minutes ago
WASHINGTON -

In a shocking report released today, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) revealed that a passenger was able to pass through airport security sometime yesterday and board a cross-country flight with explosives in his carry-on luggage. The flight, which originated in Los Angeles LAX, was bound for JFK Airport in New York City. The passenger was never apprehended, but the flight landed without incident. The TSA only learned of the security breach after witnesses saw a man, identified only as “Seadub”, handing the bombs out at Velvet Cigar Lounge in Manhattan.
___
On the Net:
Transportation Security Administration: http://www.tsa.gov

Indeed...
My hands got blow off at said Velvet Lounge.
Luckily I got some shots in first!

:thumbs:

-Rob

Ah... to quote my kind and generous friends in NYC, "Puh-lease!" Yous guys are DA BOMB! And all your gifts are too kind for a tree-hugger from LA. What a great time and a pleasure to meet you all.

Photos will follow! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bombs I don't think I got any from Seadub :whistling: I heard he had a Dunhill for me but smoked it at the Yankee game, maybe next time. Thanks Chris for the goodies, you da man!

Funny as hell! Hey Mr. Stanon did not give a description of the container. It's approximately 10" by 14" black eel or croc skin box concealed in a plastic shopping bag :laugh: The telltale sign is that when opened, this box does not contain a boli gold medal!!!

I bet NYPD is on the look out! :whistling: