• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sorry.

people can be harsh. sometimes its pretty hard to join an established community even if its easy to register.

i feel for you bro.

It was pointed out to the OP that his capitalization was lacking. He apologized and has made an effort to improve it. The same thing has been pointed out to you on several occasions so I can only guess the reason you posted here with no capitalization was to rub the board's nose in it. It's not an unreasonable rule and one that takes little effort from us to follow, yet you seemingly would rather fly a big :doublebirds: flag and continue to ignore the rule. I don't get it. Hit your shift key when appropriate and reap the rewards CP offers or continue down the path you're on and miss out on it. It's your choice.

Well, I just found this thread after a grueling day at the beach. The one thing that stuck out here...other than him pissing on the CP carpet and denying it...is that he was leaving Vegas.

No GoF at Casa Fuente?

Yea there was GOF there at the trade show. But I was still just trying to get my foot in the door as a new guy by trading a few high ends for a few of my favs.

... if so let me know what you might be looking for , i might have it laying around the walk in somewhere..

Trade off a few of my one time release cigars to try and earn a friend or two .

But I was still just trying to get my foot in the door as a new guy by trading a few high ends for a few of my favs.

Wrote something else here, but decided to edit. Just wanted to say you don't have to bribe/show off to people here to gain respect.

Wow really? Is this really what you think im trying to do? I didn't think I would need to edit things like that from my grammar as well. I have nothing to prove to anyone here. Why can't anyone take anything said for what it is. If I really wanted to brag about anything, trust me I could. and its nothing to do with my humifor or personal cigars.

Stephen,

Stop posting

Stop excusing

Stop answering

Stop

Just stop...

Take a deep breath, step away from this mess for a day or two.

When you come back read more and post less.

-Jimmy

Guess Stephan isn't listening to the advice I gave him.

Oh well, no biggy.

I've got a few 80's Davidoffs and Dunhills I could trade you.

Anyone else have "Talk To Me, Dad" running through their head while reading this thread...?