• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

sort of a contest..not really sure what to call it

davew0670

*Started this in the Lobby but think it might get some more participants in here*

Sort of a contest but you dont have to guess or anything like that.

Here are the requirements:

Must have never been bombed.

Must post a pic of your humidor in this thread. Contents of humidor are not required but might help.

This is open until next until next Monday, Feb 5th.

Ok, so here are 2 options.
Everyone already get the bomb here, or no one want to get some free prize!
:0

This is my humidor and coolidore.
DSCF0160.jpg

DSCF0165.jpg

After looking at these pictures I really need to organize my coolidore. What a jumble. :blush:

Cool, now I have to figure out how to post photos. I'm not so hot with the ol' computer. Any suggestions?

Billy

Photobucket is free and easy to use. All you do is upload the pictures from your computer to theirs where they store it for you. When you want to insert a picture into the forum pick the bottom option of the 3 they give you. All you do is click it and it automatically copies it, then just paste it in your post.

Thanks for the info, here goes nothing. I know the rules say "coolidor" but all I have is a "rubbermaididor", I'm still learning so I have to use what I have :D . My only cooler is used to haul various Kansas critters in various forms during hunting season. Somehow I don't think I want to see what happens when that hits 70 degress at 65%. Lots of "plume :D " and not the good kind. I've never been bombed, as far as I understand the meaning.

Rubermaid_contents.jpg

thats the contents of my rubbermaidador.

rubbermaidador_custom.jpg

here it is in all of its glory

humidor_open.jpg

Finally the desktop, it sits in the rubermaid as I don't have a good seal on it.

Billy

Never been bombed at CigarPass-

Here is the humi:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/72143496@N00/345008766/
Oh Man! You own a shop? ???

Deep in the heart of Mormon territory, I wonder if there are any. :sign:

Funny. I wish I owned a shop. It sure would beat my day job. My collection is rather small compared to some of the brothers on this and other boards.

Utah does actually have a few decent cigar shops even though you pay through the nose with a 35% tobacco tax. :(

Never been bombed.
Pics of the humi are in the members gallery; Humidor section.

Never been bombed and that's my humi above. No clue what those ones on the left are.

Are those Moontrances?

Yeah I got them for the wife because she wanted to share the hobby. All I heard was "I feel like I have mouth cancer already" Nuff of that. two moontrances and I think the other one is the Gold Honey or Bella Vanilla, not so sure. I had a moontrance robusto one time and it was pretty good, not really into the flavored cigars though.

Are those Moontrances?

Yeah I got them for the wife because she wanted to share the hobby. All I heard was "I feel like I have mouth cancer already" Nuff of that. two moontrances and I think the other one is the Gold Honey or Bella Vanilla, not so sure. I had a moontrance robusto one time and it was pretty good, not really into the flavored cigars though.

Sure...

;)