• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

'Splain this one to me, Lucy!

statelandman

I have always assumed Cuban cigars were out of my price range. Looking at Canadian cigars sites, for instance, the prices seem pretty high. But as I scan through the review database of Cuban cigars at Cigar Weekly, I notice a fair number in the $2.00 - $4.00 range. And from the reviews, they are not all dog rockets, either.
What's up with this? How can the reviews have the prices so low when the Internet sellers have them so much higher?
Thanks

And Canada and England have 2 of the worlds highest 'sin' taxes :angry:

Go with Hong Kong (url removed due to unknown eyes checkin out the thread) no shipping charges, Gauranteed Delivery and there prices are pretty good as far as I can attest. :p

Has anyone done business with these folks?? ???

i can't remember who it was, but somebody on here
ordered after pb put up the link. also, tommyrox
ordered something so we should have a report soon.
i know, trini fund for $14 wit no shipping sounds too
good to be true!

:p so you did bro!!!

I have it on good word that these guys are reliable. This comes from a coworker who only smokes cuban.

For singles I don't think you can beat it with a big stick.

TommyRox did order some and I have left him a message on his cell to inquire as to shipping and have not heard back yet.

hi guys. I have made one purchase from these guys so far. It went flawlessly and I recieved my package promptly and with exactly what I ordered. No fakes. No shipping, fairly decent prices and they shipped my smokes in a large Fuente humidor bag. Further more they guarentee delivery to the states and have no minimum order to boot. i was very happy.

Yeah, the Monte #4s for $125 sounds like a deal to me.... :D :thumbs: :p
I think I'll treat myself to an after wedding gift. :)

Thanks to PB for the lead on these guys. I placed an order for some singles and expect to receive them soon. I'll let you know how I make out.

Tommy rox just recieved a Package from them with 2 petit coronas nicely packed, in perfect shape. :D

It was then we found out that a long time coworker and fellow gar guy was leaving our office for good today. So Tommy and I decided that our buddy "GrandPa" needed somethin' good to smoke in celebration, so we gave him the Boli PC that we ordered for me. I think he will enjoy it :love:

that's okay PB, i'll have my pc's soon enough.
consider one of them yours.! :thumbs:

PB, I got mine in three days, great packaging and they are REAL. I figured I'd see how a few sticks were at first and now I'll probably get a box or two from them.

I'd give them "2 thumbs up" as they say.

When they ship em, do they indicate the box code from whence they came?