• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

'Splain this one to me, Lucy!

Since I opened my mouth on these guys already I feel I should let yuo guys know this as well. There is some talk, in pm's over at CW about these guys possibly selling a mix of real and fake ISOM's. I have no evidence that this is the case but I wouldn't feel right not letting you guys know this since I opened my mouth about the purchase I made with them.

Wascal said:
Got a couple sticks inbound Horse, I'll let you know.
Me too brother Wascal. I hope there not mixed cause I don't know the difference! :0 :D Really!

I will let you know after they arrive and Joe inspects them! :sign:

SD_Stack said:
I will let you know after they arrive and Joe inspects them! :sign:
Just filled the Colibri, Sharpened my cutter and I'm ready! ;) :p

well...

let's say (hypothetically of course) that someone ordered a few sticks and received them today. How exactly would this person kno if they were the real deal or not???

If it's a few singles, your going to have to go on taste and apperance.

:) Diverting from the latest thread just a little...

Decided to take flyer on a Spanish dealer recommended by a Euro poster on ASC.

Ordered a box of Los Statos (machine made) based on price (21.25/box) and the listing in IEPRHC (we gotta come up with a shorter nickname).

Will let folks know about the vendor and the sticks. I figure for this price, how bad can they be? ???

Maybe I'll find out...... :(

mhn said:
well...

let's say (hypothetically of course) that someone ordered a few sticks and received them today. How exactly would this person kno if they were the real deal or not???
Experience.......

guys, check out www.mycubancigar.com , looks to be a great deal.
from the few posts I read over at CW, it seems to be Kosher.