• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sport Fishing.....

Seavita

My best ever bass weighed in at 38lbs 45"long and 25" girth......enjoyed a nice Priva Ligada #9 after a meal of pan fried filet.

38lbcow.jpg

Better photo added from the "weigh-in"

38lbweigh-in.jpg

Well done, Vince! Well done! How big is the brain in one of those things? ???

Wilkey

BTW, I'm impressed that you're holding a 38# fish out at arm's length. Sporting some pythons there. ;)

I appreciate the compliment bro....but there is no way I held it at arms length (maybe when I was 25-30 but at 40 yrs old and sitting behind a desk 10hrs a day...no way), my arm was severly bent...otherwise that fish woudl look twcie as big...lol

I did still use the angle for the photo to help...lmao

yo Vinc...NICE FISH!!!! and what a way to celebrate with a great Liga...

art

And you rather go fishing, than hanging out with your homies?

Congrats on the catch!

Nice catch, there!

I've never fished stripers, we don't have them up here. One of these days I'll have to get somewhere and chase a few.

What bait did you use?

Very nice fish. How often do you get to go Striper fishing? I have only been once since I live in the mid of the country, we caught some nice ones, but not quite like that. I am going largemouth fishing tonight however.

Vinc when's yor next trip out.

Well considering your tag line........lol

The bass run is dwindling but the fluking, sea bass, blues and progys while be pretty actiev for the next few months. I am going to try and plan a fishing herf for mid-late june look fo rthe post soon!

Nice catch, there!

I've never fished stripers, we don't have them up here. One of these days I'll have to get somewhere and chase a few.

What bait did you use?

Live and chunked bunker (menhadden for the New England boys or Pogies for the southern brethren)

The bass run is dwindling but the fluking, sea bass, blues and progys while be pretty actiev for the next few months. I am going to try and plan a fishing herf for mid-late june look fo rthe post soon!

I have to wait till next june haha

side note love me some porgy mmm mmm good

Very nice fish. How often do you get to go Striper fishing? I have only been once since I live in the mid of the country, we caught some nice ones, but not quite like that. I am going largemouth fishing tonight however.

The short answer........not nearly enough :thumbs:.........but seriously most every weekend weather permitting. Hey that fish is a rare occurence, mainly I we are catching between 15-25lbers 95% of the time.

I have to wait till next june haha

side note love me some porgy mmm mmm good

Somebody once said, "if porgies got as big as bass they would be the most sought after game fish in the entire world". They taste great and fight harder ounce for ounce than almost anything in the ocean.

Wow Vince. Great catch. Did you land the girl in the background too?

Father in law is visiting next year and thinking about taking him deep sea fishing. I can only hope we catch fish half that size.

Father in law is visiting next year and thinking about taking him deep sea fishing. I can only hope we catch fish half that size.

Well, he is a land shark!

Very nice.....and the fish looks good too.

Leave it to Sam to notice the 15 yr old neighbor girl at the marina......freakin' pedophile.... :sign: ....j/k

Nice catch... the first picture looks like an optical illusion. Looks like you're holding the fish out to make it look bigger. Then you see the second pic! :0

Bet that was fun to bring in. :)

Great lookin' fish! Congrats. You ever get down to these parts, if I'm around I'll take you out for some Keys style deep sea fishing....even if you are a Yanks fan.