• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sport Fishing.....

Great lookin' fish! Congrats. You ever get down to these parts, if I'm around I'll take you out for some Keys style deep sea fishing....even if you are a Yanks fan.

That's a deal and in revers as well.....even if you are a sox fan

Great lookin' fish! Congrats. You ever get down to these parts, if I'm around I'll take you out for some Keys style deep sea fishing....even if you are a Yanks fan.

Sounds good brother. By the way, that's a great lookin' SCORES cap ya got on... :laugh:

I'm about meeting girls...I'm about meeting guys...I'm Scores man, goddammit. And everybody else can go fuck themselves! Coz I'm Scores man...got a tattoo.

Sounds good brother. By the way, that's a great lookin' SCORES cap ya got on... :laugh:

I'm about meeting girls...I'm about meeting guys...I'm Scores man, goddammit. And everybody else can go fuck themselves! Coz I'm Scores man...got a tattoo.

Nice catch, while he has a 15 year old on his boat! :whistling:

Nice catch, while he has a 15 year old on his boat! :whistling:

Hell no I fish inshore and would only take her if I could get out into international waters were all bets are off.......lmao....

I AM JUST KIDDING for anyone who has no sense of humor.....besides I have always been more attracted to the Cougar /MILF genre.....besided that bass was older than her....

That's some catch...well done!

Brian

sweet catch Vince, im going a fishing/booze cruise on the 12th if i can catch something like that i can make some money on that trip
that must have fed a bunch of people