• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spot the Zeppelin Contest

Kosmo

Aright, this contest is actually going to require a good bit of work, and there may not be a winner. I thought I would issue this challenge anyways.

PRIZE: Three of my favorite cigars.

DESCRIPTION: On Friday, December 14th, the first ever blimp for a presidential candidate lifted off from Elizabeth City, NC. The entire project, including fundraising, was organized by grassroots supporters of Ron Paul, and is not a part of his official campaign. The blimp will me making its way around North and South Carolina, and then heading to the Northeast to be in the air for the early primaries. It is also expected to show up at rallies for other candidates, because it is a very friendly blimp and wants to meet as many people as possible.

Here is what you have to do to win the contest:

1) Appear in a picture with the blimp. The easiest way to do this will probably be to have someone take a picture of you with the blimp in the background. The blimp can be in flight or grounded.
2) Post the picture here. First person to post a verifiable picture wins.
3) No Photoshopping. I know some of you have the skills to do this, so we're on an honor system here :D

A flight plan of the blimp can be found at the website of the project, www.RonPaulBlimp.com. It seems that there is only a limited flight plan available right now, so keep checking back with it to find out when the blimp will be coming near you.

Also, this is my first ever contest (I'm still a noob), so if there is any information I left off that is required for all contests, just let me know, and I'll fix it ASAP.

Good luck, and tell the blimp I said hello if you see it!

That's me on the left. Did I win?

FatGirls_Still4.jpg

Hahahaha you've got my roommate and I laughing our asses off. Although I'd love to declare you the winner of this contest for the comedic value of your response alone, that isn't THE Ron Paul blimp. No way can that thing fly. :laugh: I may have to send a little something your way though.

Mr. Holmes... THAT is just WRONG! Funny as hell BUT WRONG!!! oh fug it, it's just plain funny, I couldn't say otherwise with a straight face!!! Appopriately on the LEFT! :laugh:
That's me on the left. Did I win?

FatGirls_Still4.jpg

Hahahaha you've got my roommate and I laughing our asses off. Although I'd love to declare you the winner of this contest for the comedic value of your response alone, that isn't THE Ron Paul blimp. No way can that thing fly. :laugh: I may have to send a little something your way though.
Way to play brother! :laugh:

Heh... don't send me anything, bro. Good luck to those looking for the real blimp!

Here I am in a picture with the blimp. This was not Photoshopped at all. Address in Profile.

ronpaulblimp-AVB.JPG

Here I am in a picture with the blimp. This was not Photoshopped at all. Address in Profile.

ronpaulblimp-AVB.JPG

Nice try, but the Ron Paul rEVOLution banner hasn't been added to the blimp yet. You photoshopped yourself into a photoshopped picture. FAIL. :D

As I said, I didn't photoshop me into the picture. The blimp pic came straight from the website BTW.

Quick bump and update...A live tracker for the blimp is now available HERE. Good luck.

I hope you don't make him sit in the corner for lying too much. He never came close. ;)

Ray - my son is still talking about how he ran by you like you were standing still :laugh:

BTW, that is a close up of me in the park in the picture of the blimp. :p