• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spot the Zeppelin Contest

Ever notice how CP is PC reversed? I laughed so hard I got myself in trouble with someone's wife who is PC. I will never tell which BOTL it was.

I will be out of town until tomorrow because I am at Rob's (Mysterea) house doing some remodeling ;)

That's me on the left. Did I win?

FatGirls_Still4.jpg

Dude, you look a lot smarter than I had pictured in my mind...

j/k :sign:

I laughed when I saw the original picture. I spit Diet Coke when I read your addition. :laugh:

It landed at the Harford county airport which was about 5 miles from where I was that day (Aberdeen testing track) so I just popped in over during lunch.

I hereby declare you the winner, and I am jealous that you were so close to the blimp!

It took a while because of the holidays but the prize was delivered with a couple of bonus sticks too :thumbs: I'll be firing some of these up soon, thanks!

I'm not sure which I enjoyed more, Mr. Holmes' or Ray's original picture. Both made me laugh long and hard this morning. Thank you gentlemen.