• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spring Fishing Herf

Well I could show up to drink and smoke....

Uh, isn't that the objective :laugh:

bring it, we'll figure the fishing part out, if nothing else we'll fish off a bridge :laugh:

I'd know more when the dates are set. I have a horse race on the 14th to go to in VA, but other than that my schedule is open. However I still have to wait until I get my schedule from work.

well... have fun. Looks like I'm outta the King Salmon Derby for that weekend -

record cold temps, SALTWATER harbor has over 5" of solid ice in it (even with 14+ foot tidal changes) and no relief in sight...
:(

record cold temps, SALTWATER harbor has over 5" of solid ice in it (even with 14+ foot tidal changes) and no relief in sight...

That wouldn't stop a DIE HARD fisherman! :)

That wouldn't stop a DIE HARD fisherman! :)

ha! I would if you can't get the boat to go... maybe they'll amend the rules so that holes can be cut and used...

Gator,

I still have some serious interest, but I have a trip to Colorado on the 18th to the 24th in April. I am also going to the Grand Canyon early May.

If the dates are around those times, I could definitely make something work. Couple of questions:

1. Where would an out of towner fly into? Need to check flights.
2. Where exactly would we be staying? I need to know if a rental is needed (or cab it, whatever).
3. Out of state license an issue?

Sounds like a blast and I hope I can make it!!

Quade