• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spring pass Anyone ?

Ok Dan, decent list of CC’s......I’ll play.

Hey Dan,
I really want to be in, but I think it might be best if I sat this one out. If it starts to fly in May/June, I will be slammed and traveling some. If you need me in, I can, but if not, I would sit this one out....sorry man!

Hey Dan,
I really want to be in, but I think it might be best if I sat this one out. If it starts to fly in May/June, I will be slammed and traveling some. If you need me in, I can, but if not, I would sit this one out....sorry man!

no worries man

Wanna gamble this SOB in Europe?
I'm pretty much out of any passes given the unreliable DPO mail system. You'd probably have a better and quicker shipping process with it going commercial with "priority" actually meaning something...

I think this one will be just in US. Once it comes back to me we could do the trades on your individual selections. It would be crazy just to send all the sticks to Europe and back

@kann @Smokin'Sims

I think this one will be just in US. Once it comes back to me we could do the trades on your individual selections. It would be crazy just to send all the sticks to Europe and back

@kann @Smokin'Sims
Sounds like fun to me. I haven't been involved in a pass for a very long time.