• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spurs Victory Pass

Peekay

Updated 7-15

In honor of the Spurs victory over the Pistons, I am proposing a VICTORY PASS!!! The gimmick of this pass is that I am going to include a sampler of Texas Select cigars that are rolled right here in Spur Fan country. These sticks are hand rolled in store by a torcedor, and are pretty good.

ROE:
-If you are new or haven't been established, references will be required from a fellow CPer to participate

-This is gonna be a 10 man pass

-Do inventories

-Equal takes and puts, ISOM for ISOM
-Know what your taking and putting before it gets to you

-Make your passes ASAP and make sure repairs are given as needed to the package

-Don't hold up the pass and notify the next guy in the pass

-Use DC and Priority shipping
Start List
1. Fuente Fuente Opus x
2. DCM Robusto
3. Torano reserva selecta in a glass tube
4. Griffin No. 300 Tubo
5. Inmenso by Perdomo
6. RyJ Clemencau Tubo
7. Diablo Classic Gran Fuego
8. Graycliff Espresso
9. Punch RC Churchill
10. Sherpa Churchill
11. Private Stock Toro
12. Bolivar, size 7 by 45
13. Cuesta Rey SG #9
14. Victor Si nclair Series 55 GR size 7 by 50
15. Monte # 2 ISOM
16. AVO LE05
17. Carlos Torano 1916
18. Carlos Torano Casa Torano Toro
19. Partagas Spanish Rosado Robusto
20. Don Diego Anniv
21. AF SG Chateau
22. Padron 2000
23. K. Hansotia Park Ave 44 Toro
24. Cuban Crafters Churchill
25. Onyx Belicso
26. hdm petite robusto12/04 ISOM
27. CAO Brazilia Piranha
28. HdM Exaclibur 1066 Dark Knight Robusto
29. Gran Habano Very Limited maduro
30. Mystery Stick (CC traded me this, am scared to try, BEWARE!!!!)
ISOMS
31. SLR Series A 2004 unbanded
32. Bolivar Royal Corona 2004
33. Partagas President 2003
34. Cohiba Siglo II 2004
35. Diplomaticos #4 1998
36. HDM PC 2004
ISOMS ENDING
37. Diesel by RP
38. Local Tobacco shop cigar
39. La Flor Dom. Ligero

Also inside you will find a box of Bobalu labeled cigars, take only one each and enjoy. The last man in the pass can takes two. I have only tried a few in this sampler so let me know what ya’ll think. No need to trade for these sticks they are my gift to you.

Pass Order
1.Cigarsarge-DONE
2.Cletus-DONE
4.Diesel Grinch-DONE!
5.Marcsheldon-DONE!
6.Knifeman-DONE!
7.Grand Cru 2- DONE !
8. Drake-DONE
9.PK-DONE!

If this doesn't work for everybody let me know. The pass is coming to Cigarsarge first,he will add ISOMs and let me know what they are so I can update the list. Remember the Rules of Engagement and let the next person in the pass know when they are coming.

Of course I would like in on this!

But...
-Equal takes and puts, when I get the Texas Selects I will let you all know
the costs

You're gonna charge people to be in your pass? ???

grand cru no 2 said:

But...
the costs

[snapback]196024[/snapback]​

No but since these are handmade here in town, I will let everyone their costs so they have an idea about what constitutes an equal take and put for taking a TX Select in the pass. But after I pick them up today, depending on their costs they maybe my gift to you all,after this pass gets started.

7 more spots!!!!!

I'd like to join in if you'll have me.

cigarsarge will vouch for me :thumbs:

Peekay said:
grand cru no 2 said:

But...
the costs

[snapback]196024[/snapback]​

No but since these are handmade here in town, I will let everyone their costs so they have an idea about what constitutes an equal take and put for taking a TX Select in the pass. But after I pick them up today, depending on their costs they maybe my gift to you all,after this pass gets started.

7 more spots!!!!!
[snapback]196031[/snapback]​

Ahhhh, I get it now. D'oh! I'm in!!! Woot :thumbs:

Ship to TN to me! I'm in if you'll have me! ;)

ree ree robusto said:
I'd love to join, but those stinkin Spurs beat the PHX Suns. :angry:
[snapback]196067[/snapback]​

Here you go Ree.
5013804.gif
:laugh:

Ok 3 more spots, PMs are coming to those who are in later today.

Unless Ree is in, which I can't tell through his bitterness, that would make it 2 spots

TFF! I do admit I like the Spurs. They're a classy team. I enjoyed watching the Spurs when Steve Kerr and Sean Elliot played for them. Both are AZ Wilcats.

Ree

Fellas went to the hand rolled shop, got a good mix of sticks that came in sampler and a few for myself. All I can say, OMG these things are oily as hell!!!!! They have two cuban torcedors that used to roll in the RyJ factory in Cuba and one really old master torcedor that used to roll in Cuba Pre-Castro. All this sticks were rolled in shop and look awesome!!!

Pre- Cigar Pass when I was college I used to get smokes from this shop when drunk as hell, anyways now I will be able to appreciate them to the fullest.

Ok here is what the pass is looking like so far, I hope to finalize the pass order by Sunday or Monday and get it out by this coming week.

7a8a9296.jpg

73e587fc.jpg

dca0ba3a.jpg

f4643335.jpg

These next pictures are the ones I got from the local shop here in Texas. These are all handrolled in shop and were produced on 6/23.

76a5fbbc.jpg

48f1fc49.jpg

Also to entice anyone else to join the pass, every pass member can have one of the Texas produced Bobalu (name of the company) sticks on me. The only thing I ask is that ya'll give a review of the one you had. I had one of the other day and it was pretty good. Two more spots left...