• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spurs Victory Pass

i will be gone from saturday, 7/16 - monday 7/18. i don't know if this will change anything, but if so, maybe i could be pushed down a spot in the pass.

Well if Knifeman gets it today and sends it back to you same day, you should get it by Friday. It all depends if you can send it on when you get it?

But even if you are gone on Saturday to Monday it should be ok.

if i did get it friday, i wouldn't be able to go through it until i got off work at 6. it'd probably be better if i were moved down a spot. i hope this doesn't screw anything up.

cigarsarge said:
Just be sure the pass just does not sit outside for a few days.
[snapback]200537[/snapback]​
that wouldn't happen. it's getting mailed to the leasing office of my apartments, which my girlfriend works at. and i know all of her co-workers and the mail man lives down the hall. if you guys don't mind the possibility of it not being mailed out til tuesday, the box will safe if sent to me whether i am there or not. it's up to you guys.

Label/Receipt Number: 0305 0830 0002 8217 6511

Your item was delivered at 2:15 pm on July 11, 2005 in HUTTO, TX 78634
???

Got the pass today. I was not able to get home in time to get it back out today but I will send it out tomorrow afternoon. Yall decide where you want me to send it and I will get it out.I got my Ps & Ts preapproved by peekay a couple of days ago. They go like this. Avo LE05 for the Gurkha Exp, Torano reserva selecta for the Gurkha regent, Gran Habano VL maduro churchill for the AF short story, and an Opus X perfection #2 for the anejo#46.

Go ahead and send it to Grand Cru#2 and he can mail it back to Drake, to keep this pass moving.

Jason

grand cru no 2 said:
The pee pee dance has officially started. Woot!
[snapback]200930[/snapback]​

Clean up the pee before the pass hits. Pee does not humidify cigars properly. :p

By the way folks...Check the humi-sticks for moisture. Cigars will dry out fast in the summer heat. :thumbs:

cigarsarge said:
grand cru no 2 said:
The pee pee dance has officially started. Woot!
[snapback]200930[/snapback]​

Clean up the pee before the pass hits. Pee does not humidify cigars properly. :p
[snapback]201038[/snapback]​

Oh No Sarge. No trying to get out of it. It's your turn to mop up after Ray. I had the last time he made a puddle. :p

Takes:

PAN
DCM Toro
Opus Perfexion #2
HDM Executive maduro

Puts:

Graycliff Espresso
DCM Robusto
Monte # 2 ISOM
Punch RC Churchill

Heads up Drake, coming your way tomorrow. DC#: 0103 8555 7494 6151 3764

Thanks for letting me play Jason. :thumbs:

the box did not come with the rest of the mail this morning and i will not be there tomorrow. my girlfriend's co-worker is going to put it in our apartment when it arrives. i'll post my takes and puts on monday night and have it sent by tuesday. thanks for letting me play! :thumbs: