• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spurs Victory Pass

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7494 6151 3764
Detailed Results:

Arrival at Unit, July 16, 2005, 10:21 am, HOUSTON, TX 77057
Electronic Shipping Info Received *, July 14, 2005

Ok let me know your takes and puts when you go through the package Drake.

put a griffin's limited edition XXI for AVO LE05
put a carlos torano exodus 1959 gold for don diego anniv.
put a montecristo robusto for a cao brazilia

i'm going to try my best to get this out today, if i can get away for lunch. if i can't, i sincerely apologize for the delay and will definitely have it in the mail tomorrow. thank you for letting me be apart of your pass!

Yes I believe we did, I just got the package from Drake today. I will inventory it (I think these sticks will be in quarantine for a little bit in case of bugs) and give Ken back the ISOM component ASAP.

I want to thank you for joining my pass and doing everything correctly. You guys are tops in my book. I hope all future passes everyone is involved go this smoothly.

WHOOP!

Now this was a great way to celebrate the Spurs 3rd World Championship. Great pass Peekay! Thanks for letting me play.

I have to agree that all you guys are awesome! This thing went incredibly smooth with excellent turn around. :thumbs:

cletus said:
Yeah, Thxs so much!
really enjoyed it.

(now to swipe the isom part off of Cigarsarge's porch)

Thxs again peekay, really smooth pass!
[snapback]203464[/snapback]​

I thought cletus had met Jake. He gets POed when the garbage man steals garbage. Couldn't imagine what he would do if he caught you stealing cigars.

For those of you that don't know...Jake is a razor blade covered in fur.

He is eighty pounds of American Pit Bull Terrier. :thumbs:

cigarsarge said:
cletus said:
Yeah, Thxs so much!
really enjoyed it.

(now to swipe the isom part off of Cigarsarge's porch)

Thxs again peekay, really smooth pass!
[snapback]203464[/snapback]​

I thought cletus had met Jake. He gets POed when the garbage man steals garbage. Couldn't imagine what he would do if he caught you stealing cigars.

For those of you that don't know...Jake is a razor blade covered in fur.

He is eighty pounds of American Pit Bull Terrier. :thumbs:
[snapback]203482[/snapback]​
sounds scary. gives me an idea.

Ok Ken here it comes DC# 0305 0830 0003 4383 5579

I am going to go ahead and move this to completed in a little bit, but I would also like to make some closing comments. So they will be forthcoming t'morrow...

hey guys,
just joined the group and lurked through your pass. it sounds like it went really fast. according to the posts, they usually take a little longer i take it.

peekay, where abouts is the maker in s.a.? i go there from time to time and always like trying the small shops.

hope to keep communication lines going and maybe join in on a pass one day.

chito_a :thumbs:

Gotta little package from Peekay today. Thanks Brother. :thumbs: He must have failed elementary school math. He can't count. :p

Enjoy em Ken, I appreciate you and Cletus' help with the pass. Thank you all for being in my pass. Everyone one of ya'll is a BOTL in every sense of the word.