• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

St. Luis Rey sampler

The cigars are very good and a very good deal at only $6 / 4. Superb construction and burn - a fav of mine.

I wonder if I can order the sampler 10 times??? :)

no shipping charge - they don't have a checkout system where they add shipping, you just sign up for the $5.95.

ivan37 said:
The cigars are very good and a very good deal at only $6 / 4. Superb construction and burn - a fav of mine.

I wonder if I can order the sampler 10 times??? :)
I ordered twice so I don't see why not. Samd addy and credit card, no problems.

Ordered mine on Feb 3rd, haven't even seen it show up on the credit card statement yet.

Just looked at this and I am a little uncomfortable. Using a sitecrawler tool, I see only four pages on the site.
Index.html - the front page
promo.html
tooyoung.html
sslformStluisrey.html - the order page

Obviously this site was only created for this "promotion", there are no links to cigar or company descriptions. No links to anything other than those four pages. It is really unusual for a site to not even link to its company info or other products.

To those that have signed up, was your credit card billed? To those thinking about it hold off until someone says they got the deal.

-Mike

PS I just sent a message to Altadis.com asking if the site is theirs. Will report back if I hear anything.

Altadis forwarded my message to AltadisUSA, and I recieved this message back:

Dear Mike,

Yes, it is legit! We are running this promotion! Thanks for your interest.

Jill Meyers
Marketing & Promotions
Altadis U.S.A.

So go for it!!!

What have you guys been entering in the "Magazine" field?

... and a reply from altadis.com:

This is an official site that was tied in to a specific promotion with a Travel and Leisure magazine. In order to track the responses to the specific ad we did not let it link into our main website. We appreciate your email regarding whether or not this is an official site of AltadisUSA. Regards, Jim Colucci

--Well I just spent my petty cash for March (If I'm lucky the wife won't find out til mid march)