• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

St. Luis Rey sampler

I just recieved the 4pack. Looking forward to the St Louis Reys now.

Thanks for posting these deals. :)

Thanks for all the great deal posts. Somehow I missed this one the last couple weeks. Placed my order today, hope they still have some left. (St.L.R.)

On the Playboy deal, what cigars are in that deal ( 4 in a tin )?

All Robusto 5" x 52

R&J Reserve Maduro
Monte White
H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon
Trinidad

The tin is pretty much worthless.

Placed my order! Looking forward to it! Although, I'm not holding my breath. Apparently it takes a while ??? . Oh well, great deal! :D

I just ordered both the St. Luis Rey, and the Playboy offer. It will probably be a while till I get them. When they show up I'll be surprised and happy :)

Paul

You won't be waiting long for the perfect foursome but you will have to wait for the St. Luis (at least I'm still waiting)

Just tried it, will let you know if it still works.

Thanks for the info.

How long did it take to get the St Luis Rey sampler? I ordered on March 20th, and still not even listed on my c.c. (at least thats a good sign that they didnt bill without shipping).

Me either.... I ordered long time ago- don't even remember when.... got the torano and avo deal (avo was fast)

Oh well- its gotta arrive sooner or later :)

Toaster said:
Me either.... I ordered long time ago- don't even remember when.... got the torano and avo deal (avo was fast)

Oh well- its gotta arrive sooner or later :)
A $5.95 charge came on my C.C. 4/19, so we'll see when I get it.

Hey guys I got my sampler about 1 1/2 weeks ago... they were in great condition.
You all will be happy with them. I sure was. It is worth the wait... well the cost makes it worth the wait.

Back