• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Star Wars Celebration

Obi I’m going to wait to judge. It’s within the skywalker saga and they keep jacking that up. But it looks promising. Book of boba started off slow then was good then turned into another season of Mando. Was a little confused by that but hey I’ll take another season of Mando. It sets up the future of Mando very interestingly. And I love what they are doing with the franchise lately and hopefully at Celebration they will be announcing that Kevin Feigi or at least Faverau or Feloni will be taking over Star Wars and doing what marvel did with the MCU

Book of Boba got way better when it turned into another season of Mando. Almost feels like the writers knew they ran into a rut with Boba. It did feel weird seeing Boba sitting around holding Co-Op meetings like he's Marlo Stanfield. .

The best part of these new series for me is the holes that they are filling. Clone Wars, Bad Batch and Rebels did that very well too.

3 months next week!!!

Wow. Seems like you just were posting about his bday last week. Hmm.. you're gonna need a couple father/son sticks to hold on to and age until he graduates HS.

With holiday weekend I decided to wait until Tuesday to mail your sticks... don't need 'em sitting wherever waiting around. I think I have a couple that might work around here somewhere. 🤔 👍

Wow. Seems like you just were posting about his bday last week. Hmm.. you're gonna need a couple father/son sticks to hold on to and age until he graduates HS.

With holiday weekend I decided to wait until Tuesday to mail your sticks... don't need 'em sitting wherever waiting around. I think I have a couple that might work around here somewhere. 🤔 👍
No rush brother. Thanks so much and thanks to @kann for his wish

I have a very good friend (and her husband) attending. She says that they are having an absolute blast. Did you go to the Mando panel with Grogu?

I have a very good friend (and her husband) attending. She says that they are having an absolute blast. Did you go to the Mando panel with Grogu?
No I only went yesterday and the Mando Panel was on Saturday. Didn’t make it to any panels but it was awesome just seeing everything and buying cool stuff

Any thoughts on how Obi Wan is going to be? And what was your opinion of the Book of Bobba Fett?
Have not watched Obi Wan yet, but Bobba is interesting. Think I ran out of episodes, but I need to look again.

If you haven't already Pugster, watch The Mandalorian series - I thought Bobba Fett was a dud.
Already blew through all of those, but it was good. Would not have minded more. I should add that I enjoy the special effects ( that are well done ) aand found that train scene kind of fun.

Already blew through all of those, but it was good. Would not have minded more. I should add that I enjoy the special effects ( that are well done ) aand found that train scene kind of fun.
Cool, I figured at your age you might have the added benefit of having already forgotten The Mandalorian series and you could enjoy them like they were new again...