• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Starting Out

mhn

Hello All,

After lurking 'round these parts for a while I just became a member today and wanted to ask a few questions.

I've been buying a few cigars every once in a while from the local shop and was wondering if anyone could recommend an online site to purchase from. I don't think I've really tried enough to start buying boxes yet (I figure I'll know when I want a whole box of something), do any of the sites let you either choose a number of singles or have packs of singles to sell (at decent prices).

Thanks all!
Mike

First of all welcome to CP Mike! You're gonna love it here. Secondly you must go to JR's. Check out their 5 packs under current deals. They have a great assortment and the prices are excellent. Happy Herfing :D

Greetings,

Depending on how long you've been lurking, you might already know NOT to shop from Famous Smoke Shop.

See HERE

I second the JR's vote and also reccomend trying out cigarbid.com - highly addictive, but recomended by nearly all of us :thumbs:

Cheers,
Dixie

WELCOME!! :D i have to second(or is it third :p )
the jr suggestion. five packs are cool and about
half what the same sticks would be at the shop.

l8er

todd

Welcome buddy. Have a drink, smoke one if you got one. :D

I will tell you were NOT to go. www.cigarbid.com

Avoid this site like the plauge.

Cigarbid Is The Devil !!!

If you choose to ignore my sternest warnings be prepared for Weekly bills in the hundreds of dollars each and every week and the inconvienence of dumping absolulty everything out of the family refrigerator just so you can convert it into a centrally located figidore for all your cigarbid purchases.

HEY MHN,I think finding someone you know an trust in your local shop will help a ton.I like to buy at least one "ace in the hole"an try something different.You never know what treasure you,ll find...

Hello and welcome,

I'll third or fourth the motion for JR and I like Holts (www.holts.com) and Cigars International (www.cigarsinternational) which is the same company as "THE DEVIL" www.cigarbid.com. Gibu hit the nail right on the head cigarbid is the DEVIL.

I like Holts since they're in Philadelphia and I'm in Connecticut, I get the cigars the very next day via UPS Ground. Cigars International is also in eastern Penn. so again, one day shipping for me.

JR has some great brands that I really like, Remedios maduros, their JR Ultimate line is great too.

Mike since you're in Virginia, you'll get great delivery service from all three of these.

Bill

I will add one more voice for JRs, great place for small quantity bargains.

Let me point out another. If you are into a little something from the

I-sland
S-outh
O-f
M-iami

Yummies :p :thumbs:

Howdy Mike, you'll definitely learn a lot obout ceegars here and these guys are some of the best on the web.... :D :thumbs: :p

welcome dude!

def. check out cigarbid for pretty good deals.

Also JR's has great deals on 5ers.

Mike,

Even tho I'm a newbie to Cigar Pass I'll add my comments as well. I sell plastic fishing baits on the internet at www.bigbagbaits.com. Being a cigar smoker for years I just recently started selling cigars as well due to many requests from my clients and customers. I try to keep the costs down as much as possible and keep a wide variety of smokes available in singles. My cigar inventory is always changing as I find more and better deals (of course I smoke damn near all my profits :D ).

Martin

Thanks for all the help and info...and the welcome.

I've got a humidor comming tomorrow...I'm so excited, I can't wait to fill it!!!