• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Steeler Nation is ridiculously quite today....

sonuvabum

Boobies...'cause I likes 'em
I figured there would be a bunch of 'belly-aching' going on. ???

Me too, like..."That was pass interference on the last play", "Big Ben was hit in the head with that guys arm when he threw the interception...it should have been a 15 yard penalty instead of a touchdown", "The refs gave them that game", "Waaaa, Waaaa, Waaaa".

I take particular pleasure in this Packers win because it seems Steelers fans talk more shit thatn anyone.

Ok, now you can bring up their past! :sign:

Me too, like..."That was pass interference on the last play", "Big Ben was hit in the head with that guys arm when he threw the interception...it should have been a 15 yard penalty instead of a touchdown", "The refs gave them that game", "Waaaa, Waaaa, Waaaa".

I take particular pleasure in this Packers win because it seems Steelers fans talk more shit thatn anyone.

Ok, now you can bring up their past! :sign:

CLASSIC!!!

I have done my best in fighting the same fight. :D

Um...hello.

Y'all are Haters and I don't want to talk to you.

P.S - I posted a 'Congrats Packers' on the daily status this morning. So there! :p

About damn time someone pointed out that freaking error! Quiet and quite are two different things!

About damn time someone pointed out that freaking error! Quiet and quite are two different things!

I wasn't about to... I didn't inherit Mrs. Crabtree's yardstick. :sign:

So all the above statements and arguments about Steelers fans have in fact been proven wrong........we lost like the champions we are, accepted it and move on to next year.....if there is a next year!

I am a Steelers fan, we beat ourselfs by the 2 blocks in the back, the holding and the false start in the first half. The pick six didn't help either. It was a very entertaining Super Bowl. We also have six super bowl victories and we will get our 7th in the next few years and be all by ourselfs in the number of Championships. By the way congrats to any cheese heads you all deserve the Super Bowl victory.

Fans are what they are. Every team has their fans that make the rest of the people in the world want to check the chlorine level of the gene pool. I think what should count most is the way the organization handles themselves. And from that perspective, there aren't too many that handle themselves with as much class and dignity as the Steelers. I would put the Packers up there as well. Jerry Jones, are you taking notes?? P.S. I'm a 30yr Cowboy fan.

We also have six super bowl victories and we will get our 7th in the next few years and be all by ourselfs in the number of Championships.

I told you we couldn't get through this thread without someone bringing up the past or talking shit!

Hey Clint, can you redirect this guy to our spelling and grammar link? :laugh:

Now, now, nobody talks more shit than Cowboy fans. NOBODY.

Fixed.

Amen to that brother!

Oh, look at the terribly clever way the Cowboys were brought into this discussion. Aren't you both funny? :angry:

:D

Actually, in relation to what I wrote before, I think the Cowboys are the polar opposite. The organization makes me want to bang my head against the wall but the majority of fans have been pretty cool. Now, if you're an Eagles or Redskins fan, all bets are off. Civility never enters into it.