• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Steeler Nation is ridiculously quite today....

So all the above statements and arguments about Steelers fans have in fact been proven wrong........we lost like the champions we are, accepted it and move on to next year.....if there is a next year!

That about sums it up. No bitching, no whining, no excuses. I'm pleased with the outcome of the game but I tip my hat to the Steelers and their fans. Losing gracefully is a hell of a lot more difficult than winning gracefully.

- Tim

Fans are what they are. Every team has their fans that make the rest of the people in the world want to check the chlorine level of the gene pool. I think what should count most is the way the organization handles themselves. And from that perspective, there aren't too many that handle themselves with as much class and dignity as the Steelers. I would put the Packers up there as well. Jerry Jones, are you taking notes?? P.S. I'm a 30yr Cowboy fan.

:laugh:

Thanks Clint, I fell out of my chair!

True statement. Even the 'Nation' has suburbs we don't like to talk about.

It was a good game. I am not a Steelers or Packer fan but I do believe that the Steelers will be there again before the Packers.

Being from Wisconsin ... we have to live with lots of bad Bear fans... but always the most bothersome fans I have seen are always Cowboy fans.. they throw more excuses then a 5 year old who just broke something wrestling with his brother in the other room. I respect the Steelers.

GO PACK GO... Heres to a nice Young team comeing back again next year (less injures pls)

We also have six super bowl victories and we will get our 7th in the next few years and be all by ourselfs in the number of Championships.

I told you we couldn't get through this thread without someone bringing up the past or talking shit!

Hey Clint, can you redirect this guy to our spelling and grammar link? :laugh:
I am not talking trash just stating the obvious. As far as the spelling and grammer link, the misspelling of ourselves was a simple miss key, I do apologize. If you read and quote my enitire post I also congratulated the Packers for a well deserved victory.

We also have six super bowl victories and we will get our 7th in the next few years and be all by ourselfs in the number of Championships.

I told you we couldn't get through this thread without someone bringing up the past or talking shit!

I am not talking trash just stating the obvious. As far as the spelling and grammer link, the misspelling of ourselves was a simple miss key, I do apologize. If you read and quote my enitire post I also congratulated the Packers for a well deserved victory.

Ease up there Dude, I was being funny.

Don't believe him Dude! It's how he tries to pick a fight.

He's worse than my wife! :laugh:

That was a great game! I loved seeing karma finally catch up to Rapelisberger.

While I don't condone his past behavior, the case was proven in fact to not be a rape.......it was so shoddily thrown together they could not even get an indictment much less persue a conviction.

Don't believe him Dude! It's how he tries to pick a fight.

He's worse than my wife! :laugh:

C'mon man....you know if I had tried to pick a fight, this thread would be 5 pages long already!

Back