• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Steelers versus Chargers

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
Brian and I had a bet on the Steelers/Chargers game last year when Brian died. In honor of a good man I will take the same bet (premium fiver, straight up) with the person who gives me the best reason to keep this bet alive.

It's strange how badly you miss someone you never met in person.

Because Brian rocked!!!!!! That's my reason.

Don't want to accept the bet because I bleed Black & Gold, but I'm bumping it. If no non-Steeler fan steps up to the plate, I will take Infinity's place and go against my team to honor him. So I guess I AM accepting the bet.

Well....let's hope a Chargers fan steps up or at least someone who would not suffer long term mental scaring for betting against the Steelers :D

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Steelers will lose, yet again, by a field goal....yet again :laugh:

Whew!!!! Thanks for letting me off the hook. That was a classic case of posting without thinking.

Ryan here, Brian's son.

We will take the bet!! We still have my Dad's cigars and 5 new ones would compliment the collection nicely :)

Ryan - I hope you and your family are doing ok. They say time heals all wounds - that is bs. Hang in there. :thumbs:

Ryan here, Brian's son.

We will take the bet!! We still have my Dad's cigars and 5 new ones would compliment the collection nicely :)

Outstanding Ryan!

Trust me when I say that I will cherish those cigars! I will PM you my address after the game :D

I hope all is well.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Steelers will lose, yet again, by a field goal....yet again :laugh:

Not sure if this was a bet but as you see the bet with Ryan is the perfect bet.....although I would love to have landed 5 of yours as well :D

Hi Everyone

Thanks for your kind words.

My Dad's collection has been crying out for some new additions, will PM my Mom's address later and we will make sure they get a good home in one of his humi's :))

:laugh: That's what I like to see! Some good ol' fashioned trash-talking Ryan. Say hello to your Mom for me.

WOW!

What a roller coaster ride!

PM Coming......thanks for playing Ryan!

Man, that was a great game!!

I had to unpack the package with 5 killer smokes waiting outside for the mailman 3/4 way through the game :D

Seriously though, it was a pleasure to take the bet and it will be even more of a pleasure to send 5 good ones from my Dad's collection. He always preferred giving than receiving and we will too!

Thanks for the bet, Start putting aside 5 of the best for the next encounter :cool:

I received my winnings today and I think do them justice I will save them and smoke one for each of the Steelers next five Super Bowl wins :D

Thanks Ryan!

Awesome! That's one game I would not have minded the Steeler's losing. Would have made me feel like someone was watching. :love: