• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stella Grace.....

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
Stella Grace arrived on 11/12 @ 9:49am. She was 8lb 10oz and 21 inches long. Everyone is doing great, just a little sleep deprived, but it's worth it.

Stella:

csc0028.jpg

One with 2 of the other kiddos, Braydon and Olivia:

dsc0013p.jpg

Congratulations! Hope you have a great smoke lined up, got a great looking kid there!

Congratulations!!!!

By the way, were the initials planned: B. O. S.

:laugh:

Congrats on the new addition! Your wife must be a knockout, because those are some pretty babies.

Ken

Congrats on the new addition! Your wife must be a knockout, because those are some pretty babies.

Ken

Ken - you selling me short or something? LOL, we do make some great looking kids, if I do say so myself.

TB congrats on the newest member of the family. Those kids have their mother's good looks, thank God!

Congrats, Brandon. Wow, three kiddos!! I don't expect the sleep deprivation will subside for some time :)

Congrats on your new arrival.Put the coffee on bro...it's gonna be a long 3-4 months for you and your wife.

edit for spelling

Congratulations! May she sleep through the night and never give you a headache. :)

Congrats, Brandon. Glad to hear everyone is doing well. That second picture is great!

Brandon, congrats to you and your wife.

Stella is such a lovely Italian name. It was my grandmother's name and I have always loved it.

Congrats Brandon yes glad to hear everything is good! Looks like Stella has the sleeping part under control! LOL

Good job all around. Glad everyone is well. She is beautiful as are your other children. My first daughter is also named Olivia. Great minds think alike :p

Brian