• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Step 2

I was talking with Shooter last night about this. And he said to me "all the guy had to do was tell me he didn't have the cash, and I would have told him not to worry about it." Now I ask you is that a GREAT BOTL or what. I believe that if DemonR6 would have PMed Shooter this would have never happened.

And Shooter thanks for the 64. :D See you the next time you fly in. To bad we didn't get to see the speed herf. I tryed. Maybe next time. :sign:

Shooter that sucks for you brother...I just re-read the whole thread, and realized that when i posted way back, i hadnt read the whole thing so I didnt know that at the time Demon had come forward, so sorry for confusing you back then...but I am seriously sorry for what you have gone through with this one...let me know if i can help in any way...

Melly

I was talking with Shooter last night about this. And he said to me "all the guy had to do was tell me he didn't have the cash, and I would have told him not to worry about it." Now I ask you is that a GREAT BOTL or what. I believe that if DemonR6 would have PMed Shooter this would have never happened.

And Shooter thanks for the 64. :D See you the next time you fly in. To bad we didn't get to see the speed herf. I tryed. Maybe next time. :sign:

Ahh any time man...